32-

tw- smut :)

y/n's pov-

The sun comes up behind my curtains. I open my eyes, yawning. Pansy has been asleep on the floor the whole night, sitting by me. I sit up, stretching, arms outstretched in front of me. I pull open the curtains, letting the sunlight in. Pansy stirs, sitting up.

"hey.. morning." She yawns, scratching the top of her head. I'm still in my dress, the material clinging to my body uncomfortably. I crawl out of bed and slip the dress of of my body. I slip on a loose sweatshirt and a pair of sweat pants, turning back to talk to Pansy. She's fallen back asleep, her arms sprawled around her in way that can't be comfortable, soft snores leaving her open mouth. I sigh, chuckling. I grab my phone and tuck it in my pocket, before scribbling a quick note down on a paper and leaving. I walk down the hall and up more stairs, towards Mattheo's dorm. I stare at the door, my chest rising and falling rapidly. I knock three times, and wait patiently at the door. Mattheo opens the door, his button up blouse completely undone and hanging onto his shoulders flimsily. My lips part as i stare at his bare chest, warmth spreading in my chest. His eyes go wide as he turns around hurriedly, buttoning up his shirt.

"Oh, uh, y/n.. I thought you would still be asleep." I shake my head, licking my lips.

"Nope.. You know you don't have to cover up, right ? It's nothing i haven't see before." he rolls his eyes as he turns back towards me, his eyes trailing me.

"Uh, come in." He says, rubbing the back of his neck as he steps back and opens the door wider. I've never really been in here. I know he shares a room with Blaise and Draco, and it shows. Dirty clothes are scattered around the room, empty beer bottles everywhere. He stutter, running around the room, picking everything up and shoving it in drawers.

"Uh, i swear it's not this dirty-" I cut him off, shaking my head.

"It's fine, Riddle." He chuckles, plopping down on his bed. His sketchbook is open on his bed, and my eyes catch a glimpse of sketch. Of me. He clears his throat and slams it shut, breathing out heavily. I walk closer, licking my lips.

"So.. How's you're-uh.. Everything ?" I gesture to his face. God that sounded pathetic. He smiles, chuckling as i stand in front of him.

"Never been better." He looks up at me, the top three buttons of his shirt still undone. I can see down his shirt at the angle, giving me a great of the tone muscles that lay there. I spot the cut going through his nose and i wince.

"Painful ?" He shakes his head leaning back on his hands, looking up at me.

"No, it's very much fine." I nod, lips pursed as i cross my arms over my chest and bounce up and down on my heels.

"I'll take that as a no." I scratch my neck as silence settles between us.

"Uh, what are you doing later today ?" I ask, making his head shoot up. He chuckles, standing up to tower over me.

"Besides wishing that Theodore Nott would drop dead ? Absolutely nothing." He says, crossing his arms over his chest as she stares down at me, I sigh, and plop down on the bed next to his, staring at him as he sits back down. I play with the sleeves of my sweater as i mutter,

"Ever been on a date ?" He chuckles, nodding.

"Yes." I nod, licking my lips, still not looking up.

"Good, cause i thought we could do that.." He chuckles, tilting his head to the side.

"You want to go on a date ?" I nod, finally looking up at him. He's grinning like an idiot, sitting on the edge of his bed. He looks like he wants to tackle me in a hug, god thing im far.