9-

-y/n's pov- 

The floor creaks in my room and i spring up , eyes wide open. I scramble for the sheets as i see a figure in the corner , my heart jumping into my throat. I bring the sheets closer to my chest , covering the thin tank top that i use as PJ's. 

"Morning." The figure says as it steps into the light. A snarl grows on my face.  Riddle

"What the hell , Mattheo." I say , grabbing the covers and pulling them higher up my chest. The thought of him seeing me almost naked makes my stomach lurch. Yet it also makes my heart beat so fast i fear it might just burst right out of my chest and into his hands. He sighs , crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Get dressed and let's go." I frown , letting go slightly of the covers.He can now see my collar bones. 

"Go where ?" I ask , a scoffing tone in my voice. 

"Just get dressed." He says , pursing his lips. I step out of my bed , slinging the covers on the side. I cross my arms over my upper chest , suddenly aware of how his gaze is on me , and how the tank top is sticking to my curves in a way that must not be very appealing. 

"Okay , okay just-turn around ?" He raises his eyebrows at me. 

"I'm not going to look. Don't flatter yourself, Dolohov." His words sting. More than i wish to acknowledge of accept. 

"Just turn around you fucking prat." He rolls his eyes but still turns around. I scramble for my loose-fitted black wooly cardigan. I sling it over my shoulders. 

"Done yet?" 

"No , fuck off."  I close the buttons with shaky hands and desperately try to make it stay over both my shoulders. After a while i give up and let one of the sleeves fall off my right shoulder, showing the barest trace of skin. 

"Alright , done." He sighs. 

"Let's go." He says, grabbing my hand and making my skin crawl yet burn for more of his touch. He pulls me out of my dorm and we head down a long corridor and down the heaps of changing stairs. 

"I thought you didn't want to help me."I say . frowning slightly. 

"I've had a change fo heart." He says as he leans onto the railing of the stairs as they change. My legs seem to wobble as the staircase moves. His arm wraps around my waist to keep me up, but never meets my eyes as i glance up at him. 

"A change of h-" He lets go of me and starts walking off , hands in pockets.

"Okay." I breathe out and run after him. I stumble in the corridor and he turns towards me hurriedly. 

"Don't be loud." 

"Wasn't planning on it." I hiss back, the venom arching off my tongue very obvious. We arrive before the large bird figure down the hallway. 

"Step on the stoop of the bird." He says , gently pushing me forward , his hand on the small of my back. I step onto the area and so does he , then immediately back away as the bird starts to turn and stairs are revealed. We climb up the stairs, and when we reach the door , i rattle the knob. Nothing. Fuck

"The door is locked." I whisper-yell , turning towards the boy. 

"Nothings ever locked." he says , stepping forward, and reaching into his pocket for tumblers. He takes them out and places them into the lock, kneeling to the ground and pushing them into the lock. I roll my eyes and take out my wand. 

"Alohomora." I say. As the lock clicks , he pulls the door open and the black door knob rests against his cheek , a sly grin creeping up his rosy cheeks. I step into the room, turning back to look at him. I smile , my heart fluttering. 

"Yeah , you totally did that." He nods. 

"Totally." I enter the room totally and turn around, looking at the office. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. 

"Uhm, how-how are we supposed to find any books in here ?" I ask ,taking a step forward to get away from him. Just seconds ago he was being a prick , now it's like he can't stand being away from me. It's confusing

"Uh , i actually have no idea." He chuckles. 

"So we better starts looking." He says , foot thumping on the floor as he heads for the desk at the center of the room. 

"Good job !" I say , fake clapping.  He frowns lightly. 

"Well.. thanks." He smiles lightly. I sigh , picking up a small golden chess piece. 

"It was sarcasm." His face falls considerably. 

"Right..." He mutters, and my heart stutters in pain. Shit. Wait , why do you care about his feelings ? He made you cry. I shake my head and turn around , putting the chess piece down and wrapping my arms around myself in a bear hug. 

"Are you cold ?" I can feel his presence, he's so close. My stomach is fluttering with butterflies, and i feel his hands reaching the sides of my arms , rubbing them slowly. 

"No." I say , stepping away from him and walking hurriedly to a pile of books on the floor. I kneel down and starts flipping through the books. There's a slight weight on my shoulders as his jacket is dropped on me. I shrug it off. 

"Thank you , but i'm not cold , and therefore do not need your jacket." He chuckles. 

"Then why are you shivering ?" I roll my eyes. 

"Just help me search , will you ?" 

"Yes ma'am."