10-

a/n/ okay , so this is really short im sorry , but my computer is broken atm (i'm on my dad's computer lol) but i'll try to update as much as i can :)))

-mattheo's pov- 

"Find anything yet ?" She asks , the nervousness clear in her voice , her tone urged and clipped. I sigh and rub my eyes. 

"Uh , no." She groans , slumping down in a nearby chair and burying her face in her hands. 

" I knew this was a bad idea." She grumbles , whining slightly. 

"I-i'm pretty sure this was your idea , just putting that out there." Her head shoots up, sending me the dirties glare. She gets up , eye brows furrowed , lip twitching. Oh no , she's mad

"Whatever. Let's get out of here before we-" 

"Get caught ?" Before i can process the fact that Snap has entered the room , she's moved closer to me , almost recoiling into me. 

"What are you kids doing ?" My eyes snap to McGonagall, who has just entered the room. Without thinking , i gently pull her in closer. She grasps my arm , hands balling around the sleeve of my sweater. 

"Uh , we were looking for a book." She says , letting go of me and taking a step to the side. 

"No lies , miss Dolohov-" She takes a desperate step forward. 

"I promise , we were..." Her voice cracks on the last syllable. 

" You broke into the Head masters office." OH MY GOD SNAP SHUT YOUR TRAP ! A slight sniffles leaves her , and i step forward , letting her cower behind me once again. 

"I wouldn't call it breaking in-" 

" Professor , they must be punished." I look back at her , and i notice her eyes full of tears her hands shaking at her sides. 

"They broke the rules." 

"I suppose you're right." Her face goes pale , her lips parting. She looks like she needs help standing up. 

"4 day detention." She declares , and i take a small step towards y/n. 

"4 days , we were only looking for a book." She says , shaking her head. 

"4 days is a little excessive for first timers looking for hardcover paper." I say, agreeing with her. The professor rolls her eyes and sighs heavily. 

" Fine. 2 days. But don't let me catch you doing it again. Now back to your dorms." I go to move , but she stays put , so i offer her my hand. She hesitates , and then sets off at a determined pace , wiping at her nose. As i struggle to keep up with her , i say, 

"Your now officially considered as  a troublemaker , Miss Dolohov." I say , burying my hands in my pockets. She stops , her mouth ajar , yet eyes sparkling slightly. 

"How's it feel to be in this new life ?" She chuckles and starts walking away. 

"I absolutely hate it." She stops and then comes teasingly close, looking up at me and running her teeth over her top teeth. 

"Sorta." She's so close. I want to grab her hips and kiss her ; but just as i move my hand , she turns around and  walks off. 

-y/n's pov- 

I am so close to jumping off the fucking astronomy tower. I can't BELIEVE i got detention. With HIM of all people. 

"Hey." I spring to my feet. 

"Pansy." I runt to the girl , wrapping my arms around her skinny neck. She hugs me back ,tenderly rubbing my back. 

"Riddle told me what happened." I pull away from her ; walking back to the rail. 

" Pansy, i made myself a promise when i got admitted. I wouldn't get in to trouble. I've been here for barely a month, and i have two day detention with the worst boy in school." She chuckles.

" Your exagerating honey. Draco's the worst. Way worse than Riddle." I chuckle. 

"That's very true." She wraps a hand around my shoulders, rubbing them tenderly. 

"It's getting cold. Let's go back inside. I'll make you hot chocolate with marshmallows." She says, nudging me with her shoulder. 

"Hot chocolate ? I'm in."