28-

y/n's pov- 

I sit next to Pansy, trying to get her to calm down. She's been giggling for fifteen minutes. 

"Okay. The rules are simple. Pick truth or dare, and answer what the person asks." Oliver starts, before nodding at Blaise. "Blaise, you start." Blaise sighs, twiddling his thumbs before looking over at Pansy. 

"Pansy , Truth or Dare ?" She hums longly, before saying, 

"Truth." Mattheo grumbles, letting his head fall on the back of the couch. 

"Truth is such a quick pick." He breathes out quietly. I shoot him a glare and he quietens down., his eyes raking me up and down. 

"What's your biggest fear ?" Blaise asks. She shivers roughly, before shaking it all off dramatically. 

"Definitely spiders. Blegh." Mattheo rolls his eyes. 

"Spiders are harmless." Pansy rolls her eyes, mocking him. 

"Fucking bore you are, Mattheo." She hums before saying, "Hermione, truth or dare ?" Hermione stutters, rubbing her hands over her arms. 

"D-Dare, i guess." Pansy giggles, clasping her hands together. 

"Punch Draco." We all stare at Hermione, waiting for her to do something. Draco scoffs jokingly. 

"How-" Before we can register what is happening, Hermione is on her feet, and punching Draco. Gasps and cries of shock echo around the room. I huff out a deep breath. 

"Damn. He deserved that." Mattheo takes a large swig out of his beer and sighs, clearing his throat. 

"My turn." The group goes quiet. The music is still blaring in the background. I shake my head, trying to say that it's Hermione's turn. Pansy is sprawled out against me, her head in my lap. Theo is sitting opposite me, and so is Mattheo. Theo scoffs. 

"This will be good." My heart picks up in beats as the silence grows louder. Then Mattheo's eyes settle on me. His gaze is dark, and it makes my stomach go warm and fuzzy. 

"y/n. Truth or dare ?" My lips part as i stare back at him, my eyes fixed on his.

"What ?" God i sound so stupid. He leans forward, making me gulp heavily. I grip onto Pansy's shoulder, scared. 

"Truth..or dare?" My chest is rising and falling rapidly. I look around, and everyone is staring at me. I feel cornered. I feel like i'm on a stage, and a spotlight is pointed at me, and i'm freaking out. I'm shaking. 

"Truth... i guess." He straightens his back before leaning back on the couch and taking a swig of his beer. He stares at me, licking his lips. 

"How do you truly  feel about me ?" The question has me knocked on my ass. My lips part as i stare at him. I can feel everyone's eyes on me. I feel naked, vulnerable under eveyone's gaze. They're all waiting for my answer. I lick my lips, trying to diffuse the tension as i look down. 

"You're cool.. i guess." I mutter, stuttering. He sighs, his eyebrows raising in question. 

"That's it ?" The disappointment in his voice is evident, but so is the anger. It makes me flinch. Theo looks over, and he scoffs. 

"Why don't you leave her alone ?" Mattheo rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah. Whatever." I clear my throat, still gripping Pansy's shoulder. 

"Could we.. uhm, could we move on, please ?" I mumble. Pansy sits up, and faces me. 

"Are you okay ?" She whispers, slurring her words. I nod, licking my lips. 

"Uh.. Yeah. I'll be okay." I whisper back, just as Cormac asks Theo truth or dare. 

"Dare." Theo says, his lips spreading in a thick grin. Cormac points towards me. 

"I dare you to kiss y/n. For five seconds, at least." My chest is heaving up and down, my eyes wide in fear. Mattheo's face drops. 

"Wait.. What ?" I say, panting. Theo looks over at me and shakes his head. 

"I'm not doing that." My eyes are fixed on Theo, my chest heaving. Oliver shrugs. 

"You have to. That's the game." I gulp heavily, shaking my head. 

"Well, this game sucks." Blaise looks over at me, raising his eyebrows. 

"Just do it. Get it over with." I shake my head, trying to fight the anger rising in my chest. 

"But, i don't want t-" Draco slams his hands on the table. 

"Just do it!" I flinch, my hands twitching as i try to keep my hands down instead of letting them shoot up to protect myself. I look over at Draco and purse my lips. 

"Fine." I get up from my spot on the floor and walk over to Theo, who is sitting next to Mattheo on the couch. I look down at him, his eyes staring up at me as i try my best not to freak out. 

"Let's just get it over with." He looks up at me, nodding slowly as i straddle his lap. 

"Okay.." I close my eyes, and picture Mattheo. Then, i slam my lips down onto his, hands cupping his cheeks as his find my waist. His hands slide up to the small of my back, clutching me closer. His tongue is in my mouth, my hips nudging closer to his. I haven't been this close to him.. in ages. And it feels.. wrong. It doesn't feel like it used to. I pull away from him, my lips red and numb. Draco chuckles as i stare at Theo, his eyes full of lust. I am so scared. My heart is beating out of my chest in fear at the look in his eyes. I don't like it. It's reminding me of our old times together, and it's making bile rise up my throat. 

"Holy shit. They did it." Draco chuckles. Everybody starts laughing and clapping as Mattheo gets up and storms away. I push myself off of Theo, his hands still on my waist. I shove them off, my lips pursed as i stare at him. His lips part and he realizes he's fucked up. I look to the side and see Mattheo walk outside. I clear my throat, backing up slowly. 

"I'm just uh... I need some air." Theo gets to his feet, trying to hold me back. 

"y/n-" He grabs onto my arm. I snatch it away, disgust crawling over my body in goosebumps. 

"Don't. Don't fucking touch me, Nott." He stares at me, regret in his eyes. I shake my head. 

"Oh god. Oh god." I run away and lock myself in the nearest bathroom. I fall to the floor, trying to catch my breath. I knew Theo was in love with me. But to see the pure lust in his eyes, it makes my stomach churn. Then, another sickening thought. 

"Oh god. Mattheo."