15-

a/n----tw- mentions of smut 

-theodore's pov- 

My eyes are on the inked page , but my mind is on her. She looked so pretty yesterday. I remember exactly how her lips glided on mine. How her body felt in my hands. How she'd squirm and beg for me to touch her , to feel my hands on her olive skin. How good she felt , running her lips everywhere on my- 

"Hey , slinthead !" I look up , my eyes meeting hers. She's jogging towards me , hand waving to get my attention. She finally reaches me , and i close my copy of  Fantastic Beasts and where to find them

"Hey." I reply as she sits on the stairs with me. 

"I've been looking for you. You're a hider." She nudges me slightly, giggling. She's adorable. 

"Well you found me. What's up ?" She looks tired. She's been crying as well. Her eyes are puffy. 

"Well , i have something to ask you , but no laughing." I immediately grin and snicker. She punches my shoulder as a warning and press my fingers to my lips , still chortling. 

"Theo ! Come on." She chuckles and give on last chuckle before giving in. 

"I won't laugh."  She nods and stares down at her hands. What the fuck is going on

"So... the Yule Ball's coming up.." I frown a little. 

"Do you.. want to be my number two ?" I smile. 

"y/n Dolohov , are you asking me out on a date ?" She goes red and shakes her head. She obviously doesn't want to think of me that way. ouch

"No! No! I'm asking you to be my number two !" 

"You want me to be your date ?" I tease her more. She sighs , and buries her face in her head. 

"Yeah. Why not? If you want to think of it that way." I sigh, and look back at her. 

"What's the catch ?" 

"What're you talking about ?" She chuckles, resting her head on my shoulder. 

"Why not go with Riddle ?" She pulls away from me. She looks like she wants to slap me. And cry. Possibly both at the same time. 

"He's going with Astoria Greengrass." She sounds disgusted at the name. I don't blame her. 

"You trying to get revenge ?" 

"Uh, no. Hermione wants me to go." She's lying. She's hurt. He hurt her. She's trying to forget. I've been her best-friend for 15 years. I know her like the back of my hand. 

"And if i'm going to suffer, might as well be with someone cool." She lay her head on my shoulder again ,and i wrap my arm around her. 

"Well , i guess." I clear my throat. 

"But i don't want to dance." She pouts , looking up at me. 

"You have to ! Classes are tomorrow and you better be there." I shrug apologetically. 

"Not a good dancer." Her voice goes squeaky , just as it does when she's begging , and i'm again remind of her voice as she layed on the bench in the courtyard, clothes stripped , begging for me to touch her before her dad came to pick her up. 

"Neither am i ! We'll learn together." I roll my eyes , ignoring the significant tightening in my pants. 

"Now i have to suffer." She shrugs. 

"If you love me , you'll do it." Oh that's low. That's fucking low. But i know she didn't mean it that way. She forgot about that time on the courtyard bench. And that time in my room. And all the other times. She forgot. And she can't go back

"Fine. For you." 

"YAY!" She leaps up and quickly bends back down to hug me, kissing both of my cheeks than my nose. She's painfully close. 

"You're the best , Nott. I mean it." She says and walks away , beaming. 

"Anything for you , princess. Anything." 

And i mean it.