25-

hermione's pov-

i try to grasp what y/n is telling me. She had sex with Mattheo Riddle. I knew it. I want to yell at her and tell her 'i told you so' , but that would just be wrong. I sigh, letting my hand fall on my shoulders.

"So.. does this mean you like him ?" I mutter under my breath, trying to keep quiet as students walks behind us on the bridge. She sighs, groaning.

"I'm not.. entirely sure." Harry is standing by my side, and he sighs heavily.

"Then why did you-" Y/n whines, closing her eyes. I can tell she doesn't regret it. She just doesn't know how to feel about him. She obviously likes him.

"I don't know.. heat of the moment, i guess ? I don't know." She whines again, groaning as she lets her head drop in her hands. I sigh, nudging my elbow in her ribs.

"Maybe you're attracted to him and you don't know how to react. You don't want to admit it to yourself." She chuckles, leaning back on the railing as she closes her eyes and throws her head back.

"I would never lie to myself." Harry chuckles, nudging y/n as well, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"You kind of already are." She whines louder, groaning.

"What if he gets attached ?" I roll my eyes. Translation : What if i get attached ? I scoff, pushing my hair out of the way.

"Attached to what ?" She sighs, grumbling.

"Anything.. Everything." Harry sighs, his shoulders lifting as he shivers in the cold.

"Do you not want him to ?" She sighs, gazing out at the lake under us. Her hair is falling in front of her face, her back rising as she breathes.

"I don't want him to get.. territorial." Harry sighs, shrugging.

"Being territorial can be a good thing, you know." I purse my lips.

"It can also be a horrible thing, Harry." Harry frowns.

"Being territorial leads to being possessive, possessive leads to psycho and-" I chuckle.

"Psycho leads to death." I giggle, hand flying up to cover my mouth. Harry looks skeptical, his brows knotted together.

"You're a guy so you wouldn't understand." Harry shrugs, closing his eyes in defeat as i giggle.

"Well, i'm having trouble with Cho." Y/n sighs and walks over, gripping Harry's shoulders.

"You're having trouble with Cho, get courage chosen one. Be brave." I groan.

"Perhaps i need courage too." Y/n frowns at me.

"You still haven't asked out Ron ? I thought you did. Jesus, guys." I roll my eyes shoving my elbow in her ribs, making her stagger backwards.

"yeah , well we don't have multiple choices like someone else here. And you are doing the wrong choice." She scoffs jokingly.

"You think i should go with Mattheo ?" Harry chuckles, brushing his hair out of the way.

"Well you did make love to him, so he would be the obvious choice." I look over at Harry, my lips twisted in a grimace.

"Why would you say that..? 'make love'. They fucked, Harry." Y/n chuckles.

"Oh wow. Jeez, i have corrupted you." I roll my eyes. Y/n sighs and looks over to Harry.

"You really think so ?" I breathe out heavily through my nose.

"isn't it obvious ?" She shakes her head.

"No. Absolutely not." I chuckle.

"You are so stubborn, Y/n. I don't know how you get anything done." She chuckles, closing her eyes.

"Yeah. Me neither."

a/n- sorry this is really short :)