47-

y/n's pov- 

My hands are looped around Mattheo's neck, his hands on my waist, keeping me close. I look into his eyes, smiling as she stares down at me. He looks unbelievably uncomfy , very stiff. His face is twisted in a concerned frown. I look up at him, giggling. He looks back down. 

"What ?" 

"You look uncomfortable." He chuckles, digging his fingertips into my waist, kissing my cheeks. 

"I'm fine.." I look around at the crowded room of kids slow dancing. I sigh and look back up at him, licking my lips. 

"This is fun." He looks down at me with a funny expression on his face. 

"it would be more fun if you stopped stepping on my toes." I look down anxiously, distancing my body from Mattheo's, watching my every step. I chuckle, looking back at him, my arms having slipped from behind his neck to his forearms to maintain the distance. 

"I wouldn't be stepping on your toes if you had paid attention in class." His hand find my waist again and he pulls me in closer again, smiling down at me. 

"I'll remember that." He plants his hands on my waist and lifts me into the air, twirling around for a split second and then puts me back down, staring down at me. I look at him, biting my bottom lip before anxiously looking away as we start twirling with the thousands of other students doing the same movements as us. My heart is beating out of my chest as i look back up at him and lick my lips. 

"Have you see anything suspicious yet ?" His hand grips my waist tighter, clearing his throat. 

"Love, you really have to chill about this." He mutters, leaning in to whisper into my ear. His breath is warm against my skin, making shivers crawl up my spine. I shake my head, gently shrugging away from him. 

"Not really an option for me right now." He smiles, kissing my forehead. 

"That's why we gave you the easy job." I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, cause kidnapping is easy." The though of kidnapping someone, let alone Harry who has become my friend makes my stomach churn painfully. I can't do it. He shakes his head, smiling slowly. 

"It'll be okay." He spins me around, his hand clasped in mine. I collapse against his chest, my cheeks red. 

"You promise ?" He looks down at me, finger tips grazing the small of my back. 

"As i live and breathe." he says, jutting his chin out proudly. He plants his hands on my waist and lifts me up again. My feet thud on the floor, and my hands find his shoulders again, gripping him tight as i try not to stumble. 

"You know, i've been thinking." I smile, pursing my lips in in confusion. 

"What is it ?" He leans in, his forehead almost against mine, his eyes glues to mine. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, smiling softly. 

"We could always runaway." I stare at him, head jerking back in surprise. I stare at him, his eyes completely serious. He's gripping me so tightly it's like he's scared i'm going to evaporate or crumble into a thousand pieces if he does. I gulp heavily, looking around as suddenly the music stops abruptly and the only thing heard is the squelching of our shoes on the marble floors.

"Run away ?" People around us start clapping and all i do is stare at him as he doesn't meet my eye and starts clapping along for the orchestra. When he doesn't reply,  i tug at his sleeve and pull him to the side, my heart beating out of my chest. I cross my arms over my chest and look up at him as the chatter of people starts to be heard.

"Run away, where ?" He shrugs, trying to drag me back to him. I gently stop him, my heart beating out of my chest and making it's way up my throat to be regurgitated. 

"Canada." He says a matter-of-factly. I look up at him, licking my lips anxiously, my chest heaving. I chuckle dryly, shaking my head as i cross my arms over my chest. 

"You wanna run away to Canada ?" He chuckles, shaking his head as he licks his lip, staring at me with his lips parted. 

"Just a suggestion." The music has started up again. People are scrambling to reach their partners. Mattheo is trying to drag me back to the dance floor, but i plant my heels against the floor. I shake my head, breathing out heavily. 

"At this point.." I mumble. He smiles balling his hands into a fist and punching the air in celebration. The pure look of surprise on his face is making my cheeks flush. I smile softly and breathe out sharply. 

"I'd follow you anywhere." I say, fumbling with the folds in my skirt, not wanting to look up at him. I feel his thumb press to the bottom of my chin, forcing me to look up. 

"Anywhere ?" He mutters, leaning in. My stomach churns as i stand there awkwardly, back pressed to the wall. I push off the wall and wrap my arms behind his neck, his hands meeting my waist. 

"Anywhere." His eyes soften and fill with doubt, pain and hurt. 

"You promise..?" He mutters, gulping heavily as he stares at me, his hand gently cupping my cheek to keep me from kissing him momentarily. I look up at him, smiling. I gently run my hand in his hair, detangling one of his curls. 

"As i live and breathe." I whisper, his lips so tantalisingly close to mine. He chuckles. 

"Thats my line, love." I shake my head. chuckling. 

"Just kiss me."