12-

-y/n's pov- 

I lift my feet on the table , crossing my hands behind my scalp. 

"you know , this isn't so bad." I say out loud , closing my eyes and breathing heavily. 

"It's quiet. No teachers. Just me and the silence." I say while stretching out my arms and yawning slightly. This chair is fucking uncomfy. There's a slight chuckle behind me and i roll my eyes. 

"Yeah , i'm here too." I tunr around , flinging my legs down and spreading them on the chair ,resting my hands on the back rest. 

"Don't ruin it for me Mattheo." He smiles slightly , and put his hands in the air. 

"My bad." He chuckles. I look at him , taking in his features. The scar , trailing right down the left side of his face yet doing no damage whatsoever to his eye. That fluffy brown hair and those mesmerising eyes. I sit up straight , clearing my throat to get his attention. 

"Hey , i was wondering.." He perks up , looking back at me. 

"What?"  His eyes are on me , lingering on every inch as they roam my body. My chest is burning , and i blink rapidly. Whoo, i haven't had that feeling in a long time.. He tilts his head expectingly. " 

"Are you- uhm- Are you going to the Yule Ball ?" I ask , fiddling my rings as i stare down at my hands. When i look up , he gives me a "my eyes are up  here not down there " look , forcing me to keep eye contact , even though my cheeks are burning up. 

"Yeah. You ?" He nods his head towards me. 

"Well , i wasn't planning to , but Hermione says i should." 

"I think you should." I scoff. Who does the he think he is ? telling me what to do ? Asshole. I blow a strand of hair out of my face , blowing upwards , forming a cupping motion with my lips. 

"Why ? It sounds boring." I retort. He shrugs , grabbing a cigarette from his bag. My eyes widen as he lights it , taking a heavy puff before releasing the smoke into the locked classroom. 

"It's only boring if you let it be." I frown. 

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean ?" 

"It means , quit being a shit head , find a nice dress, and have fun with you friends." He says , taking another puff from the cigarette and blowing the smoke my way. I shake my hands frantically in front of my face, pushing it away. Don't wanna die anytime soon , thanks. I nod towards him. 

"And you ? Are you , Draco and Zabini gonna.." I twirl my hands around , staling , searching for a less brutal way to call them "dipshits that use women for fun"

"Find random girls , make out with them and then dump them ..."And the for good measure , i add. 

"Like Assholes." Or pussies that have a fear of of commitment. I should've added that

-mattheo's pov- 

She seems so proud of her personal attack , it's kinda funny. And cute. Her chin just out victoriously at my silence, her lips inching further apart as she grins. She looks adorable. I sigh , pressing the cigarette to the desk , watching the ash tumble to the ground. Letting the cigarette fall along with them , i press my shoe over them , pressing down harshly and moving it left and right. 

"Well , unlike them , i actually have a girl i want to go with." I say , looking at her straight in the eyes. She has to understand. I couldn't possibly be more clear and straight forward. 

"Who's the mystery girl ?" fuck ,shit ,dammit . fucking......god. I look up at her. 

"Wouldn't be a mystery if i told you , now would it ?" ITS YOU ! IT'S FUCKING YOU ! I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU FOR SO LONG AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOO ! PLEASE , I WANT TO HOLD YOU AND KISS YOU BUT YOU KEEP ON GIVING ME MIXED SIGNALS! PLEASE JUST SAY YOU FEEL THE SAME AND WE CAN DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY AT THE YULE BALL... please... She shrugs , stretching. 

"I guess not." She says , smiling slightly. She turns back around. Is that , deception in her face ? was she expecting me to ask ? I clench my fists against my jeans. get it together , god dammit

"y/n , i was wondering-" 

"Detention for today is over , you may go." Snape stands in the doorway , looking sinister. Even though he stands there , she turns to me. 

"What were you saying ?" She looks so sweet , puling her hair back in a loose ponytail. Like an angel in my cruel heart. Light and the darkness. Her light. My darkness. Ying and Yang. But she won't see it like that. I can't just spit out random words and expect her to understand.

"Nevermind. Bye." I say , grabbing my bag and running out the door , breath heavy in my chest. 

fuck