34-

a/n- okay sorry this part is short and rushed i have a lot to do :/

mattheo's pov- 

Pansy has rounded us up to go look in the Astronomy tower for the closet. I want to apologize to her. To hold her close and kiss her and tell her that i want her and that i'm sorry. I want to tell her i trust her, but at the same time.. i don't know. Why would my father, if he is alive, take an interest in her. I can't lose her.. If he's doing this, to hurt me.. I blink back the thought, shaking my head as i lean on the wall. 

"okay.. You say closet but i don't see anything of the sort up here." Pansy says, nibbling on the skin of her thumb. y/n grumbles, clutching her jacket closer to her body. 

"It has to be here." She mutters, looking around. I want to hold her and reassure her, but instead what comes out is, 

"Maybe it's not a closet and you got it wrong, like i said." She looks over at me, and the pain in her eyes makes my heart shatter. I should be proving to her that i trust her, not that i don't believe her. She lets her arms drops to her sides. 

"You know what, at least i'm getting us somewhere." She says, her voice rushed, her chest heaving. I want to apologise, i really do. But i'm too far in the hole i've dug for myself, and all i know is how to be a dick. 

"Bullshit." She scoffs, running her hands on her face. 

"Is it really ? Did you bring us here ? No. You sat there and accused me of making things up." I look at her, the rage in her eyes pure as she stares at me, her lips parted, tears welling in her eyes. 

"y/n-" 

"Guys, stop blabbering your mouths." Draco grumbles. Great. Thanks Draco. Just as i was to apologise, you come in and say some stupid shit as usual. There's a soft thud, and then another, like someone walking. My first instinct is to grab Y/ and shove her behind me. It's to my great relief when she doesn't protest. Pansy is panting next to me. 

"What is that ..?" She breathes out. y/n lets go of a staggering breath. 

"It's her.. Bellatrix." y/n grips my bicep, and i look back at her in panic. Just as my mother, steps out from the shadows her heels clicking on the floor. 

"Hello children. " Her voice is just as shrill and squeaky as i remember. I want to claw her face off. But she is my mother. Y/n lets go of a soft breath. 

"Still think i'm lying ?" I shake my head.

"No.."