50-

y/n's pov-

I scramble to my feet, following Mattheo out of the door. I run after him all the way to the Great Hall , where Voldemort is standing, his wand in hand. He looks just as pale as i remember him, just as without a nose.

"So.. none of you did what i assigned." I can feel the lump forming in my throat, the leaky mascara drying on my cheeks. I shake my head, gulping.

"You didn't even give us time." I stand next to Pansy, who is very shaky. He walks over to me, gripping my face in his hand, pressing my cheeks together.

"You had all night, my dear." I can see Mattheo go stiff next to me, teeth gritted, jaw tense as he watches his father lay his hands on me, something he promised would never happen. Voldemort brushes a strand of hair from my forehead with a long finger, running that same finger down my face.

"We told you we didn't want to." he shakes his head, leaning in close to my face, breathing out his horrible breath in my face.

"I don't care what you want. Be more like your father." His comment makes my heart stutter to a stop. A tear runs down my face, my lips parted as i stare up at the cold, dead eyes staring into mine. I feel my body freeze up, and my first instinct would be to call out for Mattheo. But i know that if i were to call, he wouldn't even listen. He'd brush me off like i was an annoying bug resting on his shoulder. So i take a deep breath and gulp heavily, balling my hands into fists. Just as i go to say something, i feel Mattheo closer to me.

"Dad." His voice makes shivers run down my spine. I can feel him so close, his hand mere inches away from mine.

"You could never be one of us." He hisses, still gripping my face in his cold, dead hand. I gulp heavily.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I say, trying to hide the shake in my voice. He shakes his head, tutting.

"Oh it's not. But you know what this means." He smiles a slow, devilishly evil smile. He steps away from me, jerkin my head away from his hand, making me stagger backwards.

"What ?" I ask, my heart pounding. Bellatrix step forward, a large grin on her face, showing her rotting teeth.

"If you're not one of us, you must die." My lips part. Mattheo has stayed close to me, i can feel his heavy breaths on the back of my neck. I shake my head in disbelief.

"You're- You're gonna kill me ?" I watch as Voldemort turns around, inspecting his wand.

"Well, we have too." I can hear Mattheo stop breathing. Voldemort sighs, lips pursing. "Shame." I shake my head.

"You've got to be joking." I turn to look at Mattheo, a desperate look in my eyes. "Mattheo ?" He stares at his feet, not daring to meet my eyes. Then it hits me. Mattheo wants me dead. He doesn't want me here. And i don't want to be the reason for his pain.

"You're-You're not going to say anything ?" I beg, my chest heaving up and down. I look back at Voldemort in disbelief.

"He's not going to help you now." He says, nodding at his son. "And Mattheo can do the honours." My head jerks back to stare at him. He's looking up now, staring at his father, lips parted, eyes wide.

"What ?" His voice breaks. Voldemort steps closer to his son.

"Grab her." Out of nowhere, i'm yanked to the side, a wand being held up to my throat, Beatrix's sharp nails digging into my forearm. i scream in pain as i feel the nails break the barrier of my skin, drawing blood. Mattheo tries to run forward to help, but is held back by his father. His eyes are trained on me, heavy breathes leaving his lips.

"Dad, stop !" He yells. Voldemort looks down at his son, pointing his want at his chest.

"You're with or without us." Mattheo shakes his head, tears filling up his eyes.

"There's gotta be something else." He begs, his lips quivering. His father turns to face me.

"Say goodbye, Mattheo." I close my eyes, accepting my fate. Mattheo wants me dead anyways.

Might as well get it out of the way.