36-

tw-smut

y/n's pov-

A couple of days ago, we received a note from Bellatrix. She was telling us to meet her somewhere. I guess that's the full story on how we ended up in this weird , wide room, filled with a labyrinth of shelves, all stocked to the brim with prophecy orbs or whatever they are called. I clutch my jacket closer, shivering.

"What're we doing here ?" I mutter, watching the air materialise in front of me as i blow out. That's how cold it is. Mattheo steps closer to me.

"This place is creepy." He mutters, his arm slowly sliding against mine as his palm clasps against mine. Bellatrix breathes out heavily, a squeaky, sharp sound. She flicks her wand around, looking at the orbs around us. They're all shining blue. The blue light is shining on Mattheo's face and i can't keep my eyes off of him.

"This is where he wanted to meet." She says, leaning on one of the shelves. Pansy goes still.

"Who ?" Mattheo squeezes my hand for support, which i gladly give him. At least as much as i can , since we're in public. I hold his hand tighter. He looks down at me and gives me a small, hurt, smile.

"My dad." He replies. I look at him ,lips parted. Bellatrix giggles, playing with Mattheo's hair. He inches away from her.

"His father likes a more secure and quiet location to get work done." I grip Mattheo's arm.

"That sounds really creepy." I mutter, gripping him tighter. He looks over at me, licking his lips.

"Judge, just like your father." My body goes still. I turn around, my heart pounding. The mention of my father makes my body ache. I breathe out heavily and try to hold back the tears.

"Lord Voldemort." I mutter, and Mattheo quickly slips away from me.

"Such bright children i see." I spin around to spot Lucious Malfoy. His cane is planted on the floor, both his hands clasped tightly on the top. His blonde hair is spread over his shoulders as he stares down at us, a sneer look on his face.

"What do you need ?" Draco says, walking up to Lord Voldemort. I gulp heavily, stepping closer to Mattheo. He slowly pushes me behind him, breathing out heavily.

"I have two tasks." His voice is deep and groveley, like an old mans. I lick my dry lips, trying ahrd not to seem like a scared little girl.

"Two ?" Mattheo asks, crossing his arms over his chest. Voldemort nods, licking his lips and stepping closer to his son.

"On the night of the ball, you will open the latch to the wardrobe so that we can enter the school." My heart stops. Enter the school ? What ?

"Wardrobe ?" Mattheo asks again, frowning. I smile softly, nudging him in the ribs. He leans down, and i whisper in his ear.

"How does it feel knowing i was right ?" He chuckles breathlessly.

"Shut up." He mutters, his lips pursed as he fights a smile. I can't help the smile toying on my lips. But then i notice Voldemort staring at me and his son, and i take a step back, clearing my throat.

"Secondly, you must kill Dumbledore and bring me Harry Potter." The air is sucked out of my lungs. I step forward, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Uh, you expect a bunch of kids to kill a powerful wizard..?" Bellatrix walks over to and holds her wand up to my neck. I suck in a breath, my whole body going still.

"You do as you're told, you silly, ignorant, stupid girl." Mattheo steps forward, standing in front of me, pushing his mother off.

"She's not stupid." Bellatrix cackles, staring at her son. Then her eyes land on me.