chapter 1

Cameron Dallas 20
Madelyn Russell 20
Hayes Grier 18
Nash Grier 20
Main characters^^
'Mad' is Cameron's nickname for Madelyn.
(Some of the ages aren't the real ages but it's just a book)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam's P.o.v

"Cam let's take a break" Madelyn said. "We literally just started" I chuckled. "So yes or no?" She said. "No, how about 40 more boxes and then we are done" I said. "Ugh fine" she groaned. As we were loading the boxes, the movers were moving the furniture into our new house. It's a pretty big house. At first when we bought it I thought Nash and Hayes were gonna stay with us but they found a nice play down the road. Then Carter and Matt are living a block away. Jack and Jack live near Matt and carter. Shawn said he would stay with us when he isn't busy. And Taylor already had an appartment. I think Aaron is gonna stay with him. I'm not sure yet. But I'm glad we all live near each other

We probably have 15 more boxes left and Mad is on her phone in the new furniture. We got a new couch, some recliners, a could stool chairs, beds and stuff. We got dishes and all that junk a week ago. So honestly we are ready for this new experience. I can't wait until the Whole fam is back in LA. It'll be so much fun. We will be able to go surfing.

So we get all of our boxes in and we are unpacking. Mad's and my room are upstairs next to each other then our guess room, a bathrooms upstairs, a living room, a kitchen, a extra room for work, and another bathroom down stairs. So it's a perfect house. We are unpacking our clothes first. I finished first so I went to unpack dishes. I set up the Tv's and the computer. So most things downstairs except decoration was done downstairs. I get up to my room to finish unpacking and my bed was made, clothes in the closet, posters up and my cardboard cutouts in the right places. My room looked perfect. "Mad you do this?" I said "Yeah. I wanted to do something nice" she said walking into my room. "That's a first" I smirked. "Shut up she said. She shoved me then left my room.

We started to get the furniture where we wanted but it was a little hard with boxes still stacked. Soon we got our furniture where we wanted. "Okay I'm done for the day let's go get food." Mad said. "I'm down with that. Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Taco bell" she said. "Okay let's go." I said.

I got into the drivers seat and Madelyn sat in the back. "Why are you in the back" I chuckled. "You're a bad driver. I'm not gonna risk anything." She said. "Mad I'm not that bad." I said. "Um yes you are" she laughed. "Okay okay." I said to end the conversation. I started driving to taco bell which isn't that far from our house cause we kinda live in town. "Smile" she said. "What?" I said. I took a picture of you idiot. Now you have a picture of you on my snap chat looking stupid." She said. "You're mean" I said sticking my lip out. "Cam you know I'm just kidding. I love youuu" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. " I love you too." I said.

We got to Taco bell and ordered. "I'm paying" Madelyn said. "Ha that's funny." I said. "Cameron I'm living with you, you payed for everything, let me pay for meals at least." She said. "Fine but only sometimes" I said. It's not that Madelyn doesn't have money, she comes from a rich family but she wanted to start her life by her own, she didn't want it given to her. So when I invited her to live with me, she again knowing I won't pay everything for her. And her parents gave her like 100 thousand to start off with but she only uses it for stuff we need. And she already is applying for jobs so I'm proud of her. After we ate, we drove home. As we arrived home Nash and Hayes we waiting outside. "What are you guys doing here?" I said. "Well we were bored so we came here." They said. "Um how are you guys done unpacking already?" Madelyn asked. "We payed a guy" Hayes said. "Of course" Madelyn said rolling her eyes. "Well you guys can help us unpack" I said. Hayes and Nash groaned as we walked inside. "There's a reason we payed a guy Instead of doing it ourselves" Hayes said. "Don't be lazy" Madelyn groaned. "We could do other things" Hayes said wiggling his eyebrows at Madelyn. "Watch yourself Grier." She said glaring at him. We finished like 10 more boxes then watched TV for a while.