chapter 12

*Mads p.o.v*

I have no need to talk to Nash what so ever. He cheated on me. I kinda did too but after I saw what he was doing, it wasn't like I'd want to be with him. Last night Cam and I kissed. I don't know what's going on with us. He hasn't talked about it at all. Maybe that's a bad thing. I don't know. I need help. I need a girl friend. I hang out with guys so much and I only go to myself for advise. It kinda sucks. Mahogany Is here but her and I aren't as close so I feel awkward.

To Jenn, Andrea: hey what are you guys up to ??

From Jenn: um does Netflix count?

From Andrea: omgsh same

To Jenn, Andrea: that barely counts, where you guys at?

From Andrea: La

From Jenn: my house

To Jenn, Andrea: wanna join magcon tour ??

From Jenn, Andrea: if you're serious, yes.

To Jenn, Andrea: fly to Dallas that's where we are going

I put my phone up because Cameron came into the room. Cameron came over and picked me up by my waist so my whole body was pretty much straight. He stared into my eyes and gave me a warm smile. He set me down. "Aw" I pouted. "What?" he said raising a eyebrow. "I liked being lifted by you." I said biting my lip. Cam bit his lip and came closer. He picked me up, he had his hand completely around the bottom of my thigh. He sat on the bed which left me sitting on his lap. He opened his legs which made me fall through. He started to laugh extremely hard. "My prince charming" I said. "aw" He smiled. He leaned in to kiss me. "I'm gonna go get food." I whispered so he couldn't kiss me. I walked off. And when I left the room I heard Cameron yelled 'Tease'. I started laughing.

I bought a snickers bar down in the lobby when I got back my stuff was packed. "Cam did you pack my stuff?"I asked. He came out shirtless. "Yes." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want that kiss." He said. I bit my lip. I got closer to him. I ran my hands down his hard abs, I stopped at the front of the waist band as I pulled it down a little bit. I got close towards his face. "Keep waiting " I whispered as our lips were centimeters apart. I walked away grabbing my suitcase. "Madelyn, please" he said. "Cam is it worth the wait?" I asked. "Yes" he said.

We got onto the bus and I sat by Shawn and Hayes. Hayes and I talked a lot. We talked about our super hero names. Shawn pretty much listened to our conversation and was laughing a lot. Shawn has a adorable laugh. All of a sudden Nash came up and shoved Shawn out of the way. "Hey what the hell?!" Shawn yelled. "Shut up dude." Nash said. Nash had sunglasses on. "Mads we need to talk." He said. I looked over and Cam's jaw and fist were clenched. "I don't want to talk to you." I said. "Please baby." He said. "I'm not your baby. We are over. Now go." I said. "I'm not going anywhere." He said as his face filled with anger. "N-Nash..." I stuttered. "Nash, Madelyn told you to leave." Hayes said sternly. Nash reached acrossed me and violently pushed Hayes into the Window. Cameron stood up and ripped Nash out of the seat and escorted him to his other seat. "Are you okay?" Cam asked me as he sat down. "I'm...scared..." I softly said. "I'll protect you." He said. I smiled. "Hayes you alright?" Cam asked. He nodded. "Does my hair look okay?" Hayes asked. I chuckled. "Yes. It looks great."I laughed. There was a big bump and then the bus pulled over. What just happened?

Keep voting guys! Thank you so much! I'll update tonight hopefully. If I get 5 votes, I'll update early. So vote:)