chapter 8

*Cams p.o.v*
*Day 2 of tour*

I woke up and Madelyn was already ready. Hayes was in here and I was happy for them. I'm really glad they are good now. "Cam it's 6:45" Hayes said. "What?!" I gotta get ready" I said. I grabbed clothes and got into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I wore a black and white tank top and a pair of casual jeans. "Madelyn! Come here quick!" I shouted. She ran in with a worried expression. "What?!" She said. "I need help. Fix my hair." I said pouting. She fixed my hair and I gave her a hug. We walked out and got our stuff pack.

During the time I was packing Hayes left. I guess he has to get our stuff. I got packed and made sure I got everything. "Phone, charger, wallet, clothes, suitcase..I think I'm good" I say. "Me too" she laughed. We heard a pounding on our door. "Hurry up we are leaving" Nash yelled. "Oh my gosh shut up, People are sleeping!"Taylor whispered. "Blah blah blah blah blah" Nash said. We got our stuff and headed out the door.

So we got on the bus. O2l was late but they stayed at a different hotel so we texted them like 30 minutes ago. But at least they made it. We were partying on the bus and a lot of people were vlogging. O2l, Matt, shawn, nash, and Brent. And yes Brent joined us today. He flew out and is joining Magcon. So I was sitting by Nash and Aaron. Nash and I were screaming to the music. The bus driving got mad and it made nash and I laugh so hard.

We arrived at the Airport. We have to wait probably 45 minutes. We found seats and stay there for like 30 minutes or so. So about 15 minutes til we were about to board, Nash and Madelyn dissappear. We can't find them. So Hayes, Mahogany, Jc and I are looking. Mahogany and Hayes are looking in restrooms and in the snack areas. Jc and I are looking in closets, and in the open areas. We check pretty much everywhere and now I'm worried. "Did you heard that?" Jc whispers. "Hear what?" I said. "Sshhhh" he says. "Listen." We lean our ears to the supply closet and we hear giggling and kissing. "On 3. 1..2..3" I said as we opened it.

My eyes must be deceiving me. My best friend and my crush kissing in a closet. Nash knew how much I liked Madelyn! That's so messed up! How could he do that to me?

*Nash's p.o.v*

Madelyn and I left to go to the supply closet and kiss a little bit. I guess her and I are a thing but it's a secret. Her and I just connected. "You're amazing" I told her. A smile spread across her face as she giggled. I leaned in a gave her a peck on the lips. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in and our lips gently went together and we kissed. All of a sudden the door swings open and it's was Cam and Jc. Oh my gosh. Cam is gonna hate me. This is not good. What should I do? I thought for a moment and I had no idea what to do or say. "How could you? My best friend and the girl I love" he said as his eyes filled with sadness. "Cam..wait" I said ad he walked away. I started to walk after him but Jc stopped me. "Stop. Don't do it. It'll only make him more mad." Jc said hold me back.

Our plane was called and we ran back and got our stuff. Hayes came back and he looked at me and just shook his head. What have I done? My own brother doesn't even wanna talk to me. "Madelyn, I'm sorry. I didn't think about-" I said as she cut me off. "Nash I like you. A lot actually. And if the don't like it. I'm sorry. I can't help that I like you, and not them. It's just how it works. If you don't want to be with me, I understand. But it won't change for how I fell about you and them." She said. I was starring into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. I like Madelyn a lot. I hope the boys except it.

We got onto the plane and the only seats left were next to Cam. I don't know how this will work out but I don't know if IL go well. I'm just hoping he will forgive us. I don't want him to hate me. I can't help that I like her, it just happened. If I could I'd take it back but I can't. I feel terrible. I just wish this never happened. When we sat down Madelyn tried to make it not awkward by taking a picture. I did a funny face but Cam notice but kept looking down. He must really be mad.

Hey guyss! I added some drama to make it exciting. Alsoooo I hit 1k reads so thank you so much! And keep voting because it helps me a lotttt. Thank you guys again. I'll probably try to update again. But I hope you like the chapter and thanks for reading it!