Chapter 29

*Matt's p.o.v*

I am eating dinner with the guys. I rode with Cameron. I could drove myself but I didn't want to so I called him and he picked me up. He's a good guy. After dinner Cameron started to drive the opposite direction of out houses. "Cameron where are we going?" I asked. "Oh, we are picking Madelyn up." He said. "From where?" He turned on to the highway. "Her job." I chuckled a little bit. "Nah seriously where though?" I asked. "Her job, man." He laughed. "Whoa. She got a job. Why? And what is it?" I asked. "She wanted to be able to support herself and she's officially a model." He smiled.

We arrived at her work and she walked out as we arrived. "Sorry babe if we are late." Cameron said. "It's alright but I'm pretty hungry. Let's get salads." She said. I looked at her through my review mirror. Her mascara looked all messed up, like she had been crying. And she just asked for a salad. That's not like Madelyn. I looked at Cameron and he was doing was looking at her too and he had a concerned look on his face. I know he is thinking the same thing.

We went through the Wendy's drive thru and got her a salad, she insisted on it. Cameron soon dropped me off and I decided to text Mads.

To Mads: what's up?

From Mads: nothing. Why did you and cam ask me this?

To Mads:Just please talk to Cameron

She replied with a 'sure' I set my phone down and started to watch Netflix.

*Mads p.o.v*

"Madelyn please just talk to me. What happened?" Cam said grabbing my hand as he never broke contact with my eyes. "Nothing." I muttered. "Please." He whispered, putting his head down. "Cam, I'm not like them. I'm like the biggest one there. I-" I was cut off by Cam. "You are beautiful. And those models aren't healthy. Madelyn you are perfect to me. Please don't do what they do and just eat and do your workouts like you always do. You're in the perfect shape. And if you want to have true beauty, stay how you are. Alright?" I nodded. "Thank you." I spoke silently. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the head. "How about we get some real food, darling?" He said picking up his keys. "I'd like that."I smiled. "To taco bell it is." He shouted in a deep voting.

After diner Cam and I just went home. I went upstairs to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and jumped in the shower. "Babe?" Cam yelled. "Yes?" I said peeking my head out. "May I come in and shower. I would hate to waste more water." He smirked. "Fine, hurry though." He started to take his clothes off. "Holy cow it's hot." I chuckled at his use of words. Cameron wrapped his arms around my waste and put his head on my shoulder. A smile grew across my face. "Will you wash my hair?" I started laughing. "Um, how old are you again?" He chuckled. "Pleaseeeee" he begged. "Fine." I put his shampoo in his hair and start to clean it. "Thank you." He smiled. "Now how about you wash my body?" He smirked. "Watch it, Dallas. You're lucky you're in here with me." He started laughing. "Oh wait, you're sides are ticklish." I started tickling him. "Stop.." he paused because he was laughing so hard. "We are in the shower for Pete's sake!" He shouted while laughing.

He picked me up so I couldn't tickle him anymore. "That was very dangerous." He smiled. "I don't care. It's cute how you smiled." I said. Cameron started to kiss my neck. I let out a moan. "Cam, I'm not having sex in a shower especially when we haven't done it before, like with eachother." I added. "I completely understand babe." He smiled, giving me one last kiss.

After the shower, Cam and I got dressed. I put on Cams hoodie and spandex. "Hm, I wonder where you got a shirt like that?" He asked. "I wonder." I smiled kissing him. "Are you sleeping with me?" He asked. "Of course." I smiled. "Let's get ready and put a nice movie on." He jumped into bed.

I got under the covers and snuggled into Cam. "Let's watch a comedy." He said. "Um sure. That sounds good." I yawned. "I think someone is going to fall asleep." He smiled. "No I am not. I'm wide awake." I said yawning again.

*Cam's p.o.v*

"Ooh let's watch the interview."I said. "Netflix is wonderful. But I wonder who ever came up with it." I added. But to no response. "Mads?" I looked down to Madelyn sleeping with her mouth wide open. "Goodnight princess, I love you." I kissed her forehead as I clicked a movie.

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't update my chapter yesterday, it got deleted. But I need your guys help. I want to add drama, so what do you guys want to happen, tell me! Comments or message or whatever. Just tell me. Thanks guys! Keep voting!