chapter 44

*Matt's p.o.v*

4:23am. Who would call me this early? "Hello?" I mumble. "Hey Matt. It's Chris, your lawyer. I was able to convince Quinn's lawyer to let you see her." I sat in shocked. "Matt?" My lawyer said again. "Oh sorry. Of course. Um. Give me like 20 minutes and I'll be there." My lawyer agreed and hung up. I fixed my hair, got dressed and go to my car in 5 minutes.

Driving is the worst part. I'm so anxious, nervous and many more feeling I can't describe. I called Cam but he didn't anwser. "Leave a message at the beep." The voice machine said. "Hey Cam. It's Matt. I just wanted to let you know, there letting me see Quinn right now. I'm nervous but it should be alright. Can you tell Nash cause I'm almost there. Bye, man. Love ya." I hung up.

I pulled in the parking lot. My hands are shaking and my mouth is dry. I don't really recall what's going on mostly cause it feels like I'm blacking out. I arrived by Quinn's door. My lawyer said 'go in' but of course, me being this nervous I didn't reply.my shaking hand reached for the door nob. I walked in seeing Quinn's lawyer, that I've yelled at more times that I can count.

I looked over to see Quinn with bruises on her cheek, a black eye,her head bandaged and a split lip. As soon as I saw her I became furious. Why would someone do this to her? How could they? And why would they? I swear, when I get my hands on this- I was snapped out of my thoughts by a faint voice. "Matthew." Quinn's head was down.

I walked over to the chair by her bed. "Is it alright if I hold your hand?" I said just as faint as her voice is. She nodded in response so I very carefully took her hand in my because it truly seemed if I wasn't gentle, I would break her. "So?" She said softly. "You know I didn't do this to you, right?" She stayed silent. "Quinn, I know I wasn't the best boyfriend ever." I sighed but continued. "But I would never do this to you. How could I hurt her like this? I could barely kill spiders when we were together." She chuckled. Finally, I get to see that perfect smile. "I know they are accusing me and you didn't see who did this but I hope you know I would never do this. But I promise when I find out who did-" she stopped me. "Matthew. If you do that, it's just as bad as what someone did to me." I nodded and sighed knowing she was right. But I could say anything. She motioned me to come closer. I scrunched my eyebrows in cofusion. But followed her instructions. She pulled me over til she was whispering something in my ear. "I know it wasn't you." A huge smile erupted on my face.

We talked a little more about the situation and our lives. It felt so good to talk to her again. I missed her. "Okay Espinosa, let's go. Now it's up to Quinn if she would like to see you. I'll contact you or your lawyer. Say your goodbyes." Quinn's lawyer said. "I went to Quinn and gave her a hug. "I've missed you." I whispered. "I've missed you too. I'll see you soon." I left the her room with the biggest smile on my face.

*Mads p.o.v*

It's like 4am and my head is over a toilet bowl and I'm puking my guts out. Great. But thankfully I have a great boyfriend who will hold my hair as I puke. "It's alright sweetie. You'll be alright soon." Cams soothing voice says. I finished puking and then we went to bed. "Oh crap. Matt called me." I took his phone from him. "Okay. Don't get me wrong I love Matt, but you need to sleep. Talk to him in the morning." Cam being too tired. He nodded and went to bed. I cuddled up to Cam and went to sleep.

I woke up to Cam talking on the phone. "Hey..yeah I'm sorry man. Oh Mads wasn't feeling to great last night...Yeah she had some morning sickness.. Oh sure I'll be there soon... Yeah that'll do.. alright bye." He finished and hung up. "Who was that?" I asked with my morning voice. "It was Matt. He got to see Quinn and it went well so yeah I gotta go to the hospital." He said getting up. "Why don't you ever spend some time here? With me?" I asked a little annoyed. "Matt needs me. You know that." He said. "I need you. What about me? I am pregnant, ya know?" He sighed. "But you aren't being charged for a crime are ya?" He shot back. "Whatever, just go. I'll hang out with Shawn." I said annoyed leaving the room.

I walked over to Shawn's room and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled 'Come in'. I opened the door and find Shawn with a pen in his mouth, his notepad on his knee and his guitar in his arms. "Wanna hang out today? You can invite Mila if you want." I suggested. "Sure. Just let me finish this. I'll be done in no time." I nodded and left his room. As I walked back in my room, Cam was gone. I sighed, and grabbed some clothes to jump in the shower in.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I'm back. Hope you all like it. Vote, comment and follow me if you would like.
Also by the way if you guys really want an update, the best way to get me to update is to comment what you think, it makes me feel good about the book so I decide to write more. So you guys should comment more. Thank you! See you all soon