chapter 26

*Cams p.o.v*

I woke up at 6:15am and slipped myself out of Madelyn's grasp. I showered and got dress for the meeting. It was 6:40 and I was about to leave. I left a note to Mads telling her where I was going and when I'd be home. I got into my car and headed to Nash's house.

I arrived at nash's house honking my horn. Hayes and nash ran out as nash called shotgun. "Why do you always get shotgun?" Hayes pouted. "Cause I'm Nash." He shrugged. "Let's just have a great interview. Okay? This is gonna promote a lot of us and it's just straight up awesome" I said getting excited.

I got a text from Mads as soon as we arrived at the Aero Headquarters. It said 'Why did you leave? I want to have fun;)' My eyes wide and I took a big gulp. I received another one saying 'Srry. That was Cartaaa I love you good luck bby!' I smiled because that sounded more like Madelyn.

"Okay so we will have your product line in all of our stores. We just have to produce more of it to have is nationwide." The CEO of Aero said. "Oh and we will have these cutouts in most stores but your product line, alright? Is everything cleared up." We all nodded. "Okay so the next time we will meet in next Wednesday to shoot the promotion video and right after we will do a photo shoot. One photo shoot of all you guys having fun and being you, then another with female models. It'll look wonderful" he added.

We left the Headquarters after lunch. It was wonderful. I can't believe we get to have our own Aero line! It's awesome. "Hayes whatcha think?"I asked. "It's awesome. I can't believe how amazing this will be. I'm so lucky to be able to do this type of stuff." He smiled. We all agreed. "Cam wanna hang out with us for a little bit?" Nash asked. "Uh. I'd love to but I should get back to Madleyn" I sighed. "Come on man. You're always with her. What about us? Your best buds." Nash looked disappointed. "How about this, tonight boys night. I'll get all the boys around and we will do whatever. Okay?" He nodded. I gave him a bro hug then left.

I arrived home to silents. "Madleyn I'm home!" I yelled to no response. I walked to the living room to fund her on the floor. "Madylen? Are you okay?" I ran to her in panic. I shook her until she woke up. "Are you okay?" I asked picking her up holding her. "I'm taking you to the hospital." I said. "Why? I was just sleeping. But I don't remember falling asleep." She said in a mumbled voice.

I arrived at the hospital and told them eat happened. "Okay well I can see your suspicion. It's very understandable, Mr. Dallas. We will run tests on her and find out what happened." The nurse said I wait for 2 and a half hours with Madleyn. "Mr. Dallas and Ms. Russell..." the same nurse came toward us. "Yes?" I said standing up. "It seems that Ms. Russell had a seizure." I stood still. "So will this Continue or?" I asked. "We can't tell just yet but if we find out we will get back to you. If the seizure happens again, someone must stay with her for the night. Ms. Russell may leave now, just sign out please." She added. I nodded as I signed Mads out.

I pulled into the drive way. "Mads we are home" she is sound asleep. I got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side and unbunkled mads. I carried her bridal style inside to the couch. As I laid her down, her eyes fluttered awake. "Hey babygirl, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good but very tired." She said. "Okay got to bed." She nodded and closed her eyes.

It's about 3:30 right now and we are meeting at Nash's at 5. I heard something break in the family room and I checked on what it was. "Madlyn!" I screamed. I held her chest to the ground and she rapidly moved around. "It'll be okay" I whispered to myself. I held her til she settled down which was only a minute or so.

30 minutes have gone by and I decided to call nash. "Hey I can't make it tonight Madelyn needs-" I was cut off. "Whatever! I don't care anymore dude. You're always bailing us for her! Just have fun with whatever!" He yelled. "Nash it's different this time." I said. "Whatever bye" he hung up. I'll just explain to him tomorrow. And he will probably feel bad for what he said after I explain.

The night went on and nothing happened. I fell asleep next to her just in case. Around 3 I got a call from nash. "I need your help!" He yelled. "Hayes?" I asked. "Yes! Hurry" he yelled with his voice cracking. "What's going on?" I asked. "It's nash. He's bleeding a lot. He got into a flight with a huge guy and the guy almost killed him. Please hurry." He said. "First call 911 and I'll be there." I said. I knew where he was because we set the plans up earlier. I picked up Madelyn and out her in my SUV and then left. I hurried to the bar ad Madleyn was still asleep. I got there and the building was on fire. "What the fu-" I was cut off by an officer. "Mr. Dallas. This way sir." I quickly go Madelyn and followed the man. "Theses gentlemen asked for you." Hayes had his arm and legs wrapped and nash had his head wrapped and his face was bruised. "We are in a lot of trouble Cameron." Hayes said looking down. This would be the start of something horrible.

Hello. Here's your Monday update. Keep voting. Thanks.