chapter 45

*mads p.o.v*

  I jumped into the passenger side of the car. "So are we picking Mila up?" Shawn nodded his head. "She has to leave for Miami next week so I want to spend as much time with her and the girls as possible before they leave."I nodded my head understanding. I sat there looking out the window, noting really saying anything. "You alright?" He turned his head in my direction. "Cam and I go into a fight." I sighed. "About?" He said a little concerned. "I just told him I wanted to spend more time with him, but I guess it wasn't really want he wanted to hear." I shrugged. "I'm sorry. He will come around." Shawn said patting my knee. I nodded nothing wanting to talk about this any further.

   We pulled into a tall hotel. "I'll text Mila and tell here we are here." I nodded plugging my phone into the Aux chord. "What do you wanna listen to?" He shrugged before saying "I don't know but I heard this pretty good song on the radio the other day." He gestured for me to have his phone so I gave it to him. After a couple seconds he played a song. I instantly knew it and started to laugh a little. Shawn looked at me and started singing.

"Dirty secrets that I keep
Does he know it's killing me?
He knows, he knows
D-d-does he know
Another's hand have touched my skin
I won't tell him where I've been
He knows, he knows, he knows
It's tearing-" Shawn's door opens. "What the hell is going on?" Camila said which instantly made Shawn and I laugh, pretty hard if I do say so myself. "Let me guess, Shawn picked it out?" I nodded and Shawn smiled. "Oh I love this part!" Camila yelled.
"I didn't mean it, no
I didn't mean it, mean it, no
Can't seem to let you go
Can't seem to hold you close"  Camila sang those words and I mean like went all out and hit all the high notes. She's an amazing singer, holy crap.

   Finally we pulled into Sky zone. Shawn decided to go here since I nor Camila has been here. We walked in and did all the paper work and got some socks. We put on the socks and waited to jump. "Let's go to the ball pit. Oh and then dodgeball!" Shawn exclaimed. Camila somewhat stared at Shawn as he continued to talk about what he wanted to do. A smile crept on her face, it was adorable. They're adorable. "I bet I can do more back flips." I challenge. "Oh sweetheart, I could do more in my sleep." Shawn said in a cocky tone. "I might be able to do one but I definitely will show you all up on the basketball hoops. Surprisingly I'm a pro on the court." Camila smirked and flipped her hair back. "Well I guess that inky leaves dodgeball which is obviously my life passion so you guys will be out in the first round." I said trying to keep a straight face.

   It was finally time for us to go and all of us were very excited. "Alight let's go ladies. Now remember don't cry too much when I beat you." Shawn said jokingly.

  "Wow today was literally the best!" Camila exclaimed spinning around. "Shawn ran up behind her and picked her up spinning her around even more. "Oh gosh." I chuckled. "I came with you guys today thinking I wouldn't be a third wheel." I yelled in a joking way. "Get out of here, we are not interested in eachother, we're besties." Shawn said. "Besties?" I said and Shawn nodded proudly. "By the way Camila already has her eyes on someone." Camila quickly covered his mouth. "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes you swore you'd never tell a soul!" Camila glared at him. "Tell meeee" I said dragging the word out. "Hmm? Do I know them?" I said trying to guess. Shawn nodded. And Camila kept glaring at him. "Does the person hang around you a lot?" Shawn nodded once again. "Hmm. Are they cute?" Shawn nodded and Camila hit him in the arm. I kept guessing until I almost had it. "Is it Austin again?" Shawn shook his head no. "Okay so dark hair, nice eyes and can sing? Oh and can dance very well." I said re stating my clues. Then it finally clicked. "Oh my gosh. It the Carmen ship sailing?" When I said it out loud, Camila blushed and shawn started to Crack up a littled. And Camila hesitantly shook her head yes. I squeled. "Too cute!" Camila blushed again. "Don't tell anyone." I pinky promised and then kissed them. "How about we get you guys some food and then head home. I'm tired." Camila pouted. "I don't want to go already." She pouted. But then her eyes lit up. "Mads you should sleep with us and the girls tonight!  We could have a sleep over!" I smiled. "Eh why not." I shrugged. Camila squeled and gave me a hug.

a/n:

Hallo everyone so I'm back and I wrote a fluff chapter, sorry:( but don't worry, this chapter is set up for something, it's not for nothing it's gonna add some cam and mads drama so stay tuned and be ready I'll see you guys probably over the week or during the week either way I'll see you all very soon!