chapter 2

*Madelyn's p.o.v*

I woke up to hear blasting music. It was pretty loud but honestly not that loud. "CAMERON TURN IT OFF" I scream. I put a pillow over my ears. "It's not me" he said. Our eyes wided. Cameron ran into his room and grabbed a bat. I got out of bed and walked to the hallways. "Why do you have that?" I asked him. "What if there's a theif." He said. "Why would they play music really loud?" I said. He shrugged and told me to stay behind him.

Cameron and I made our way downstairs and as we turned the corner where the music was coming from we found Hayes. "Hey guys!" He said with a smile. Cameron put the bat down and picked Hayes up and put him over his shoulder. "Whatcha doing?" Hayes said. Nash walked around the corner with a sandwhich. "Where you going?" He said with confusion. Cameron put him out the double glass sliding door and locked it.

As Nash was eating his sandwhich I took it and ate the rest of it. "Hey I was eating that" he whined. "Well, now I am." I smirked. It's not that I don't like Nash or anything but him and I used to be extremely close but like he just kinda changed after he got famous. Sometimes he's just a normal douche guy (No hate, Nash isn't like that at all). I guess there's a reason I've always been so close to Cameron. He's literally the same boy I've known since like kindergarten. He's still the old cam. It's great because him and I goof around and are allowed to be mean to each other because we both know we are kidding and that we will always be bestfriends. I love that little goofball.

Nash was looking at me with a sad and mad face. I tried to ignore it and listen to Cam talk and Hayes scream to let him in. It was hilarious. After like 10 minutes we let him in. "Jerks" he mumbled. We all laughed. I heard this grunt coming from the side of me where Nash was. He still had that sad and mad face on. "Nashy I'm sorry. Just sometimes you're a douche and I need to get payback for it" I said smile. He gasped and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I forgive you" he said.

Cameron was looking at his phone and quickly moved his head up. "It's 12:47! Let's go get food" he said. All the boys yelled and nodded. "I'm gonna stay and get things situated. Will you bring me back something?" I said. "Of course." They said. I smiled. Then they left.

I started to decorate the house with art and pictures of family and us. It was so cute. I got some of baby cam and baby Mads photos and put them together. Him and I were the cutest kids you ever met. We were adorable. Then I went into my room and hung a picture frame of Cameron and I at the Grand Canyon. And when I went to Cameron's room to hang them, he already had some. He had the cutest photo of us when we went to Niagara Falls together for Spring break. It was so much fun. I love traveling. It's the best.

As I walked out of Cameron's room, u went downstairs. The boys ran in talking about a tour. "Wait. A tour? " I asked. "Magcon has a reunion tour for one week. So we are going to preform. Only the see fans though." Nash said. Hayes amd Cameron nodded. "That's cool. Where ya going." I asked "You mean where are we going?" He said handing me a vip pass. "Oh my gosh" I said in suprised. I smiled. "But didn't like magcon screw you guys over or something? Why would you go again?" I asked. "Fans." They said at the same time." Well when does this started" I asked. "Friday." They said. "Oh and after that, we have an aeropostale meeting and release stuff. Then digi tour stuff." Hayes said. "Oh." I said. I started eating then the boys left so I watched TV for the rest of the night until It was bed time.