chapter 9

(^^just a random pic of Cam he's such a hottie)

Cams p.o.v

We just arrived in Seattle. My mind is still all messed up. I just need to talk to Madelyn. I need answers. So we got onto the bus and I guess we are just going to the hotel. I'm excited for room service. But back into topic, I need a couple answers from Madelyn. I just don't understand her. A couple days ago we were holding hands. Was she with Nash then? How could this of happened?

We got to the hotel. Surprisingly, Nash went with Hayes. I got to the room with Madelyn. "Hey Cam Im-" I cut her off. "Just explain it to me. From the beginning please." I say. "Okay. So about a week ago. Nash and I kissed. Him and I both felt sparks so we continue to talk about us. We decided to stay friends but them the other day when I left with Matt. He got so jealous. He decided that we should be more than friends but we knew you guys wouldn't like it. We wanted to tell you, and we were going to but we didn't know how. I'm sorry cam." She said looking down. "Hey if you're happy, I'm happy. " I sighed. She gave me a little smile. "Hey. Can we ta-" Nash said as I cut him off. "Don't hurt her. Understand?" He nodded his head. I have him a broad hug then he left. I felt a vibration in my pocket so I checked my phone. It was Hayes

From 2000': you forgave nash. dude hes dating mads. remember ??

To 2000': but mads is happy, isn't that all that matters?

From 2000': yeah I guess so but she can do totally better nash isn't attractive

To 2000': tbh nash and you look alike so you just called yourself ugly lol

From 2000': whatever lol

I put my phone in my back pocket. I looked over and Madelyn was doing sit ups. "Good. You're working out. You need to start working out" I laughed. She gasped. "You just called me fat" she said. "Maybe. Maybe not" I laughed. She turned out and started crying. "Oh my god. Madelyn I was just kidding. You're so skinny and beautiful." I said quickly kneeling down. "Gotcha ya!" She screamed as she started laughing. I put my hand over my heart. "You actually scared me." I said.

*Matt's p.o.v*

Nash and Madelyn are a thing. That's stupid! I saw Madelyn first. She should be mine. Not Nash's. Not anyone's except mine. She should be mine. Why can't she just be mine. For good. She's so perfect. Ugh. I don't know what to do. I know I shouldn't be mean or anything. They are probably already having a hard time with Cam and Hayes. But they seem okay cause right now we are going to this little shop in the hotel. I don't know what it is but they all wanted to go so I came. We got into the lobby and a girl was screaming my name and pointing. I thought or was just a fan until I saw her face. As she got closer I saw that it was....

A CLIFFHANGER. Sorry guys. But I'll update soon so don't worry. You guys are voting a lot so thank you so much! Keep voting! Thank youuu. Who do you guys think it is? Comment. I'll try to update tomorrow but I have soccer and track practice. But I'll try to update:)