chapter 43

*1 week later*

Matt, Nash, Shawn, Mads and I are at the hospital for the 3rd time today. I'm not gonna lie, it's very tiring and boring. I'd rather be at home playing video games or making a new YouTube video or setting but Matt is my brother. I need to be there for him.

Lately we've been tweeting things about how we are supporting Matt and how we hope things will work out. Most of the time it was great with our fans sending him prayers and little things like that. It truly meant a lot for us. But will good things, there always come bad things, like how paparazzi has located the hospital. Usually we just ignore them but lately we've been dissing that maybe a little media attention will do us some good.

The boys decided I should do at least one media cover outside the hospital. I'm unsure of what station we will be doing it for but hopefully it does us some good. It was 5:45pm so it was slightly dark out but I knew it was time to go out and due a quick cover.

I walked out the doors and was met by flashes and video cameras. "Cameron!" One reporter said. "Mr. Dallas over here!" Another shouted. "Cameron right here!" It was a mess of reporters. I knew I wasn't able to just do one so I guess a group type if thing will work. "Alright I'll answer some questions but let's keep it organized please." I said.

"Cameron why are you in a hospital so often now? Do you gave a disease?" The first reporter I picked asked. "Um now I do not have a disease. I'm here supporting Matt because he would do the same. And no Matt is not sick." I responded calmly. "Cameron are you and Madelyn Russell still together?" One asked. "Um yeah but I don't see how that's relevant." I said. "Mr. Dallas is Matthew doing alright with the amount if stress he has mentioned in his tweets?" The reporter asked. "He's doing alright. He's tired but overall, he's great." My phone went off, I got a text from Matt. "Speaking of Matt, he needs me so I have to go. Thank you. Goodnight." I said casually. They tried to get my attention back but I kept walking.

I walked into my house dropping onto the couch. "Mads you're getting a bump." Shawn said touching Mads stomach. "I know. It's gross, isn't it?" She put her hands atound her stomach. "I can't wait to be a dad." I whispered. I knew neither of them heard me. "I want food." Mads pouted. "When are you not?" I laughed. "How about I go grab us some pizza?" Shawn suggested. "Sure." Mads and I both said.

About 30 minutes later Shawn cane home and Camila was with him. "Hey Mila" Mads said giving her a hug. "Hey Camila." I said also giving her a hug. "Hey guys." She smiled sweetly. "Let's chow down. I'm starving." Mads said. "I bet. Feeding for two had to be super hard." Camila say casually which my me choke on the air in my throat. "H-how do you know that?" Mads choked out. I glare at Shawn. "Hey don't look at me, I didn't tell her. I swear." Shawn put his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry. Shawn didn't tell me. I just. I thought it was an open thing. It's obvious. I'm a female and i know what the difference is between 'That time of the month' and bring pregnant." I was totally shocked. "But I'm not even big yet." She said holding her stomach. "You're not but you don't need to be, to show the signs of pregnancy. I've been here around 6 or 7 times in the last month and I can definitely see the difference." Mila smiled. I looked at her in complete shock. If Camila can see the signs what is going to happen when our families come over for christmas?

================

I'm back. Sorry this is such a short chapter but I hope you all like it. I took a long break and I'm sorry but the time flew past and I just forgot but I hope you like this. Tell me what you think. Vote, comment and follow me:)