chapter 4

*Madelyn's p.o.v*

So Cam and I are throwing a party and it's awesome. Everyone is here. Matt, Carter, Shawn, Taylor, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Mahogany, Nash, Hayes, o2l boys, Jenn, Andrea, Tyler Oakley, Troye, Lia, Damon Fizzy, Anthony, Brent, Rebecca, and a ton more. There's just too many to list.

So I have drank about 3 or 4 cups of the spiked punch and I'm getting buzzed. I see Cam and Matt. Oh my gosh. Matt is hot. His smile is amazing. He looked at me and smiled with a wink. Cameron looked in his direction and yelled at Matt. Then came my way. "No. No. No. You know how I feel about you dating." He said. "Cam. Let me have fun. I'm a big girl now." I said. I kissed his cheek, then walked toward matt. Cameron looked at me and had a concerned look. He caught up toward me. "Just listen to me. He's nice but he gets super mad every once in a while. And no sex. Also don't make me have to ruin his and my friendship. He can't hurt you."he said. I nodded.

I walked up to Matt and grabbed his hand. "Let's just have some alone time." I said. "Okay" he smiled. We pretty much just went upstairs and cuddled. He laid on top of me and grumbled. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You're fun to cuddle." He said. I grabbed my phone and he pulled his head up and asked what I was doing as I took a flash photo of him. He turned his head so I only go the profile. I laughed at his reaction to how bright the flash was.

"Niccceee." He said looking at the picture. "What's your snapchat?" He asked. I told him and then he added me. I'm glad we are kind of just talking and cuddling. I really like him and this. The door quickly opened and it was Cam. "Hey Matt get off of her" Cam shouted. "I was just laying on top of her nothing else I promise." Matt said quickly. Cameron nodded and motioned us downstairs.

I think Matt is hot but I don't really see a connection. He's sweet and funny but I just don't feel the butterflies in my tummy when we talk. I don't know. And maybe it's better if I don't date Cam's friends that are also my friends. But I don't know how things will work out. I just want to wait things out.

Matt apologized and all of us talked to Cameron about him being so protective. He said he'd back off a little so I guess that's good. We all went downstairs. I stayed with Matt and cam went with Nash. But yet Cam still watched us the Entire night. He's just protective that all. And honestly it's nice of him to take care of me like this.

After the party was kind of over most of the people left except the Magcon boys, and Mahogany. Our flight leaves tomorrow so they decided to stay over. Cam told Matt and i we were not able to sleep anywhere near eachother. So I just let Hayes bunk with me. He's awesome and I see him all the time because Nash and Cam are also amazing friends and we love hanging with them. Lately I've gotten closer to Hayes. Nash and I are great friends but I get mad at him easily. Hayes is just an easy guy to talk to. Hayes and I fell asleep watching a Marathon of South park.

I woke up with my head on Hayes' chest. I got up and he was snoring. It was so cute. He looked so peaceful. I decided to not wake him up. I made sure I had everything packed and then I heard Nash calling hayes. "Shhh he's sleeping." I said. "Wake him up. He needs to get his suitcase and shoes, and blahhh." He said. "I'll do it for him." I said. I went to their house and picked out everything hayes wears on a Daily basic.

I got everything he would need then left to go back to my house with Nash. When we came back, Hayes was barely awake. "I got your stuff. Is this good?" I asked. "Aw thanks and yes. That's great." He said giving me a hug. "I'm gonna shower." He said. "Shower in Cam's shower cause I gotta shower soon." I said and he nodded. It's getting close to our flight time and I'm really excited.

As you can see I decided to update again. So keep voting and I'll keep updating. Keep voting guysss