chapter 46

*cams p.o.v*

I walked into the house setting my jacket down and sighing. It was another long day, but the upside to it was all the charges got dropped from Matt. Also he can see Quinn whenever but for a couple months people have to he with him. I walked to the living room and it was empty. It did seem quiet. "Mads? Shawn?" I called out. No response. I decided to call Mads to see where she was but she didn't answer. I sighed in defeat and laying on the couch.

*mads p.o.v*

I got out of the car with Camila. "Now remember Madelyn if you want to go home, you'll have to call cam or someone because I have a rehearsal for my show in two days. And I'll be home late tonight." Shawn said but camila cut him off. "Don't worry. She will love it here, she won't want to go back to her house." Camila said smiling. "Whatever bye guys! Love you!" He said pulling away. "He's such a day." We both laughed.

We got into the elevator and mila pressed floor 9. "So I get to finally meet my otp." I said laughing a little bit. "Yeah but it's never gonna happen so.." she trailed off. "How about this, let's make a deal. After tonight if I see that she is totally flirting with you or is protective when I come, you have to talk to her about your feelings. Deal?" Mila sighed. "I don't k-" I cut her off. "Camz come on. It's worth a shot." She lifted her head. "Where'd you hear that?" I looked at her with confusion. "What?" She shook her head. "Never mind." The elevator dinged and mila and I walked out.

I walked into the hotel room with Mila by my side. "Oh Walz you're-" Then the talk light skinned stop and motioned towards me. "Hi I'm Madelyn." I gave her my hand to shake. "I'm Dinah." She shook my hand and then we walked into the main part of the hotel room. "Who's the new kid?" Lauren asked while biting into an apple. "Guys this is Madelyn, Shawn's friend. Madelyn this is Dinah, Normani, Lauren and Ally." They all warmed me with 'hellos' and waves. Lauren stood up after I was interduced and pulled mila aside. But I continue to interduce myself. I peeked over at Lauren and Camz conversation. "Lauren he's just a friend..." I heard Camila say. "But you always hang out with him. What about m- us. Us girls." I heard Lauren say. "Why do you care so much? I appreciate it but I'm allowed to gang out with whoever I want." Camz said. "Do you not get it yet? I like you Camz. I thought I was obvious.." Then I snapped my attention back to the other 3 girls in front of me.

*skip to tomorrow afternoon*

I got out of Shawn's car and walked into the house smiling at my phone where the 5 girls and I were having a group chat. As I walked in Cam was sitting on the couch. "Oh hey cam." No response. "Cameron? You alright?" I gently set my hand on his bicep and he pulled away not looking at me. "Dont. Touch. Me." He hissed. "What'd I do this time" I mumbled. "Oh I don't know, leave the house. Don't answer calls and go out with friends rather than spend time with me. I never see you anymore." He said in a harsh tone. "That's your own fault. Don't blame that on me. You've been so caught up- Nevermimd. I'm not fighting. I'm going out. I'll see you later." I mumbled as I grabbed my keys and left.

a/n: sorry it so long on this. I don't have any ideas. So leave ideas in the comment. ALSO leaves baby names in the comments. Who's excited for the baby? Cause it's definitely coming up shortly.