chapter 25

*Cams p.o.v*

**After last magcon event

We arrived at the airport and everyone looked dead.
boarded other plane and everyone passed out. I've never seen us so tired but we really were. I was by Nash and Mads. They both fell asleep on my shoulders.

Soon we arrived home. Everyone went to there house so right now it was just Mads and I. "I'm so happy to be home." She mumbled. "Me too" I agreed. I ran upstairs and unpacked my suitcase. Madelyn did the same. Madelyn came into my room when she finished.

I laid down on the bed and she did the same. "Madelyn I'm so tired." She looked up at me. "Me too Cam" she mumbled. "Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked. She nodded. I looked down at her and she looked so cute. Her mouth was parted and her eyes we closed. She looked so cute. Soon I found myself drifting asleep as I stared at her.

I woke up to Madelyn completely on me, sleeping. I laughed at the sight of drool all over her face. "Why are you laughing?" She said as her eyes were still closed. "You are on me and drooling. That's kinda funny" I chuckled. She shrugged and got off of me.

Madelyn and I got dressed and took a shower, separate. We got ready and agreed to go to IHOP for breakfast. "Wanna invite anyone else?" She asked. "It's up to you" she started to think. "Hayes, and Nash. Um maybe Shawn. And then the girls." She said. I nodded and texted them.

To: Shawny, Trash Nash, Jenna, Angie, 2000
Breakfast at IHOP in 30. Everyone in?

From Jenna: Andrea and I are in

From Shawny: Can't, sorry:( have meeting with my label today

From trash nash: Hayes and I are in

I put my phone back in my pocket and Madelyn was staring at me. "Shawn can't, but Angie, Jenna, Nash and Hayes can go." I said. "Jenna? Angie?" She asked laughing. "What? I think it's funny cause it bothers them" I laughed. "Ready?" She asked. "Yeah just let me grab my phone and wallet." I said.

We got into the car but Madelyn was driving this time. "Oh gosh" I sighed. "What?" She said. "You're driving" she punched my arm. "Ow" I said. "I'm a good driver so shut up." She growled. "Damn. Alright." I laughed. She gave me the evil eye and started driving.

We arrived at IHOP on time. I ran out of the car towards Madelyn's side of the car. I opened the door for her and held her hand as we walked in. "I like your outfit today, especially that hat. It looks cute." She told me smiling. "I love you" I said kissing her. "I love you too" she said smiling. Hayes and Nash were there already. "Where's jenn?" Hayes asked. "Um we don't know." Mads said. Hayes seems clingy to Jenn and they haven't been together for long. I know there's a little age difference but still. I think that she is different for him.

Everyone else arrived. And we started to order. "And for you, cutie?" The waitress asked me. Anger filled in Madelyn's eyes as she squeezed my hand. "I'll have 3 blueberry pancakes with whipped cream on top." The waitress wrote it down. "And ma'am next time call me 'sir' or nothing at all because I do have a girlfriend." I added. This made Mads smile. The waitress rolled her eyes and walked away. "Well she ain't getting a tip." Andrea said and we all laughed. "Thank you baby" Mads whispered as she kissed my check.

We finished our food and payed. Mads and I walked to the car, this time I am driving. "Since we are in town wanna do anything else?" I asked. She took a few minutes and then said "What about a movie?" She looked at me smiling. "Of course whatever you want babe." We pulled in to the closest theatre. We decided to watch 'Home' cause Madelyn thought it would be cute.

2 hours later we drive home. The movie was pretty good and cute I guess. It was really funny. Madelyn cried at the end so I hugged her until she started smiling again. Later after we got home. I cooked her dinner and then we watched another movie. We cuddled all night until she fell asleep in my arms.

~~
Hello everyone. Sorry for such a long break. I just had a busy couple of weeks but I'm back! So thank you so much for continuing to vote and read! But I'm back now. So I'm deciding that every Monday I'll update. So starting now, I'll update every Monday! 5 VOTES AND COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Thank you all so much. And tell me what you guys want to happen and it'll happen! Thank you! I'll update in Monday.