chapter 6

**Mads p.o.v**

   So we just arrived in Portland. And this is our first stop in the tour. And I've been getting a lot of tweets and a lot of Fans want to meet me. They've been making edits and tweeting me since the plane. I replied to some but there was just so many. So right now we are at the airport and we are waiting for our luggage. We got all of our stuff and started to leave the airport. We have a a bus waiting for us outside. We watched outside and you wouldn't believer what we saw.

      **Cam's p.o.v**

   Fans. Hundreds of them screaming when they saw us. We gave some hugs, took some pictures, signed some things, then we started to walk to the bus. All of us guys held our grown but Mads was getting hit around. The fans didn't mean to, they were just excited. Our security guards were making a way through the fans. I decided to protect Mads cause it is my job. I put my hands behind around her so she couldn't get hit around.

  All of around fans started screaming "aw" and then screaming our ship names. Maderon, and Camelyn. I started laughing cause those just are funny name. And to be honest, Madelyn is gorgeous. Any guy can see that. But she would never like me back. I think she likes Hayes. But maybe, just maybe I can win her over. I just. I kinda love her. Nash is the only one I've ever told that. But there's three guys that have fallen for her. I may be wrong though.

   We got to the bus and I made sure I sat by Madelyn. "Ew you're sitting by me?" I said to Mads. "You sat by me" she laughed. "Um I'm pretty sure you sat by me cause who wouldn't want to?" I said. "Me." She said getting up. "Nooo" I grabbed her Hand and pulled her close to me. "Now who wants me to sit by them?" She said smirking.  "I do." I smiled. I realized our hands we still interlocked. I smiled looking at it. She noticed and smiled. As I was about to let go but she squeezed my hand so I didn't let go. "Hey Madelyn where my-" Hayes stopped talking as he saw us holding hands. His eyes looked sad. "Phone. Where my phone?" He said in a depressed tone.

   Madelyn pointed to his phone and he sat down. Nash looked at me and mouthed 'aww' I started laughed. We all were on the bus by now. We played some dubstep music and it was so fun. We arrived at the hotel and unpacked and stuff. "Okay guys so let's get rooms figured out." I said. "I'm with Madelyn." Hayes said. "Hayes for the last time, Mom says I have to bunk with you. I've told you this seven times." Nash said. "What the heck? You never told me." Hayes said. "Yes I did. Trust me if I could, I'd bunk with Cam." Nash said. "Okay so, Jack and jack, Carter and Matt, Shawn and Aaron and Shawn, Hayes and Nash, Mahogany and Jacob, Mads and i." I said. Everyone nodded. We went to our rooms.

   Mads and I got our stuff ready. And I told her what she should be expecting. "Oh my gosh" she smiled. "Camelyn and Maderon are top tending on twiter." She smiled. "About that." I said grabbing her hand. "What are we?" I asked. "I don't know about you, but I like you. A lot. I just didn't want to tell you before cause I was afraid to say it. And I would say that a lot of fans would love Camelyn at Magcon." I said. She smiled. "Cam I like you too. But our friendship. We have to always remain friends. I can't loose you." She said.

   I nodded and gave her a hug. Hayes walked in and saw us. He looked mad, but then he quickly stormed out. "I'll go see what's up with him" she said.  Nash walked in. "Dude Hayes is running down the hall and Madelyn us chasing after him" He said suprised. "I think I won" I said. "What?" He said. "Madelyn" I smiled. "Get is dallas!!" He screamed. I gave him a broad hug then we walked downstairs.

   What If Mads doesn't want to date? I would understand but she is beyond gorgeous and I live with her. I can't resist her, especially if someone has her. She's just too perfect. I need her. She doesn't seem too into me. I want her more than anyone. But I know her, she will value friendship more which is okay I guess.

   *Mads p.o.v*

  "Hayes stop!" I said grabbing his shoulder. When he turned around, he had tears in his eyes. "Hayes..." I said. "Stop. You obviously want him over me. Even though I'm always there for you, and I'm never ever mean or anything. Ever! Why want him or me?? I'm the one for you, not him." He yelled. At this point Hayes wad crying and so was i. "Hayes you don't understand.." I whispered. "Oh yeah I don't understand, cause I'm 18 right?? Even though I'm only 2 years younger than all of you! You've always made fun of me for that. What have I ever made fun of you for?" He yelled. "Hayes I'm...I'm sorry" I said. "Whatever.." he said walking away.
"don't go..." I whispered.

    What's going to happen to Hayes and Madelyn?  Will they be the same or fall apart? Will Cameron and Mads go out or will the Hayes talk make them just friends? For all these questions read the next chapter and VOTE:) I'll update tomorrow hopefully. Thanks guyss