chapter 34

(read authors note at the end)

*Seirra's p.o.v*

I sat in Madelyn's room sitting besides my mom who was still very much asleep. Since there wasn't a extra bedroom, i stay with my mom and Cam and Madelyn stay together. It was around 6am. I sat there on my phone, unsure of what else to do. I was always an early bird type of person but Cameron and my mom are definitely not. I started to walk to the door once she heard quick footsteps and then the bathroom door creak open. I peaked my head out and found Madelyn on her knees with her head in the towel. I rushed over and quickly held her hair bad. She was puking, like a lot.

Soon Madelyn finished and then ceaned herself up. She soon came out of the bathroom and gave me a warm smile. "Thank you." She smiled. "Oh it was no problem." I said. "I haven't seen that much puking since my friend Liz had morning sick. But She was pregnant." She nodded. "You don't think you are..you know." She looked at me and she had a nervous look on her face. "I really don't think that's possible." I nodded. "Want some coffee and breakfast?" I nodded and headed downstairs with her.

Madelyn made blueberry pancakes with eggs and toast. By the time it was all done, my mom and brother came downstairs and grabbed plates. We all sat and ate. Madelyn ate fast and excused herself from the table. "Where is she going? Is she okay?" I asked quickly. "Oh yeah, she's okay. But she's got to get ready for work." Cam nodded. "What does she do?" My mom asked. "Oh, she's a model." It did surprise me or my mother. Madelyn was always a beautiful girl. And she was always into sports so she was always fit. Even now when she wasn't doing sports.

Madelyn came downstairs a half an hour later in leggings and casual tank top. "Okay guys I'll be home around 6. Today I have around 5 brands to model. It's gonna be a little bit longer day that I'm used to but I'll see you guys soon." She smiled as she grabbed the keys from the counter. "Okay see you soon babe. Do your best." Cam gave her a quick kiss and then she waved goodbye.

Cam sat back down and finished his breakfast. After a couple minutes in silents, Cam spoken up. "What do you guys want to do today?" I looked over at my Mom and shrugged. How about later we got to a Movie?" Cam offered. My mom and I nodded as Cameron walked over to the couch. Hours passed by of the family playing games and watching netflix.

Around 12 Madelyn unlocked the door and sprinted up to her room. In shock, Cam walked upstairs. He soon returned, he looked very stressed. "Um here's two hundred dollars, go out and explore LA. Here's my keys. I think I need to be with Mads alone for a while. I need to make sure she's okay." I gave cam a warm smile as mom and I left the house.

*Mad's p.o.v*

I sat in the corner of the bathroom, sobbing. I ignored Cameron's many attempts to enter. It had been probably 30 minutes since I was home. I have been just sitting in the corner of the room, for most of the time. I sat there thinking about everything. What am I gonna do? How will I tell Cam? What about me being a model? I'm happy but also not ready for this. But there's nothing I can do about it now. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Cameron shaking me. He looked so worried. He picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He kept me on his lap as he stroked my hair. "Madelyn please talk to me." He kissed my forehead.

We sat there in silence for a couple more minutes. "Cam." I whispered. "Yeah?" He looked into my eyes. "I..I.." I broke down again. I sobbed as he held me tightly. "Sshh it's okay Madelyn. Whatever it is, you can talk you me about it. I promise I'll understand and we can work through it. I love you, you know?" He whispered. I nodded, as I tried to make myself calm down more which only lead me to crying harder.

Minutes had passed, while Cam continued to hold me and tell me everything will be okay. He held me until I was settled down. We sat in complete silence. I swollowed the lump in my throat, and turned to face him.

"I'm pregnant."

a/n: helloooo it's been forever since I've updated I'm so sorry I'm getting back into sports so it's harder to find time but here's the update I'm not sure when I can update but I'm thinking Sunday there will be another update and shoutout to @ emily_sandman for giving me the idea! Thank you all! And I was thinking about started a new book, comment if you would read it and if enough people will read it, I'll start a new and different type of fanfic! So comment and vote! Thank you all!