chapter 19

*cams p.o.v*

I woke up on am airplane. At first it freaked me but then I remembered we are beading to New York. It's gonna be a fun week. But it will be busy week also. I can't wait to hang out with Mads. And Nash. I want to take Mads on a nice date. One she will never forget. "What time will we get there?" I asked Mads. "In like 15." She simply replied. I stared at her. She is so beautiful. I can't help it. "Can I help you?" she asked. "You're so beautiful." I said. Her face started to turn red and she
leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her passionately.

We heard someone cleat their throat as that was our cue to stop kissing. It was Nash. I don't blame him, he really liked her, it must be uncomfortable. He's learned to accept it though. I grabbed Madelyns hand and squeezed it tightly. she smiled at me as I kissed her cheek. The plane landed and we got our luggage. As we got our luggage, fans surrounded us. We gave them hugs and took pictures. As I took a picture with a fan, she asked me why I was dating Madelyn, and that mads was non worthy of my love. Madelyn heard it and walked away. I told the fan it was rude and that I would not be following her on any social medias. She cried but honestly I didn't care at this point, she brought it to herself. I found Madelyn and gave her a hug. Then we headed to our hotel. Mads and I got a room to ourselves. It was right by Nash and hayes'. It was pretty cool. I wrapped my arms around mads. We walked over to the bed and laid down. "Are you tired?" I asked. she nodded. "Let's get ready for bed." She nodded again, still stay quiet. We got ready for bed and Madelyn still haven't talked this whole time.

She crawled into bed. I turned the light off and she sat up watching TV. What's going on with her? Something wrong. I know mads, she is upset. But she was so happy earlier. What happened? "Mads look at me." She turned her head and I looked into her tear brimmed eyes. "What's wrong baby?" I asked. She started sobbing. "Shh...I'm right here...it's okay to cry...I'll always be here...Talk to me" She gasped for air and she stuttered out "I-I d-dont deserve y-you" I pulled her chin up so she could see me. "Don't listen to what that fan said. She was so so so wrong. You are my best friend, you treat me amazing. And all that junk. Baby, you deserve me. Okay?" I looked into her eyes. "I...I love you.." I said looking into her eyes. "I..I have to go.." And as of that, she left the room as fast as she could. "Madelyn wait!" I yelled.

*Madelyns p.o.v*

Cameron looked into my eyes. He has such beautiful eyes. "I...I love you.." He said. I started to panic. This has never happened to me before. "I..I have to go.." I sprinted out of the room. "Madelyn wait!" Cam yelled but I kept running until I got to the lobby. I ran out the front doors til I ran into someone. "What the heck! Watch where you're going!" A familiar voice yelled. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. I looked up to see Andrea, Jenn and Lia. "Oh my god Madelyn!" Jenn screamed. "I missed you guys so much!" I said as we group hugged. We all talked and laugh about the whole running into each other thing. They checked in and we went to there hotel rooms.

I pulled Jenn aside and told her the story about Cam and I. I wanted to tell Jenn first cause I think she knows him a little better. "Do you love him?" She asked. "Yes." I said without hesitation. "Well go show him" she said pointing to the door. "Tell Andrea and Lia so they don't get mad I didn't tell them." She nodded and put both thumbs up.

I swiped my card and entered the room. Cam had his head in his hands. He turned around when he heard the door open. He stood up quickly. "Mads I'm s-" I stopped him but pushing our lips together. He lifted me up as our lips stayed connected. We went over to the bed and he laid me down. He kissed my neck making me let out a moan as I ran my fingers through his hair. I lifted my hips as I grinded them into his. It felt like the world had stopped when our lips connect. I felt a spark. It feels so right. We heard someone pound on the door. Cameron groaned as he got up. He opened the door and someone yelled 'Get on the grown and give me your wallet.' I started to panic. Was someone robbing us. Cameron walked slowly to his wallet as someone held a gun to him about 2 feet behind him. he turned and looked at me. "This your girlfriend." he asked. "This is just between you and I. don't bring her into this" Cam said sternly. My heart is racing. How is cam so calm. Cam handed The man all of his money. Hayes snuck up being the mad with a Bat. Where does he get a damn bat? I am nervous because if Hayes messes up, we all could die. Hayes gets ready to swing. The man turns around and Hayes swings and hits him a crossed the face. He feel to the floor. I felt a thousands pounds lifted off my shoulders. I ran over to cam ad I cried into his arms. I was truly terrified.