Chapter 47

*Mads p.o.v*

I woke up in an unfamiliar room but it smelled like pancakes. I sat up checking my surroundings. Couldn't recognize a thing. I also couldn't remember anything from last night. Only how Cam and I fought then I left and went to the local dance craze. I'm pretty sure I didn't drink. I wouldn't. Even if something happen to me, I wouldn't forget about the little human growing inside of me. I just need to focus on who's house this is. I hear someone talking. Actually two people, sounds like a male and a female. I heard footsteps walk in. I grabbed the nearest object just incase. To my surprise Shawn walks in with Camila. "Oh yay you're up!" Camila exclaimed. "Where am I? And how did I get here?" I said looking at them with confusion. "This is the fantastic Fifth Harmony Beach house." Shawn said looking around. A beach house. Nice. But again how did I get here? "When did I get here?" Shawn looked at me like I'm crazy. "I knew you hit your head but I didn't think it was that bad." He mumbled. "I hit my head?! Shawn I'm getting frustrated. Just tell me what happened." He nodded and began to speak. "Last night you called me crying about your and Cam's fight. You were driving and you almost got into an accident so I hurried from the studio to pick you up because you were in no condition to drive. So then you were talking about how you didn't want to go home because of how Cam was treating you so I called the girls to see what they were doing. And they said they were basically free so we came here. And on the way up the front porch you slipped on water and fell.  You hit your head pretty hard I'm not surprised you don't really remember last night." He finished up. I let out a sighed 'Oh' and got out of bed. "Want some pancakes?" Camila offered. I nodded and walk to the kitchen with them.

    As i walked in all the girls said Hi to me. I gave them all a wave and ate some pancakes. My phone vibrated in my pocket and it was a call from Cam. I simply denied it because at this point I'm done. I hate the way he's treating me lately because he's stressed. I mean I understand but for Pete's sakes I'm pregnant. I didn't ask for this to happen but it did and I'm handling it very well basically by myself. "Madelyn" Shawn whispered poking me. "What?" I jumped because of the contact. "You're crying." I shrugged, wiped my tears and put my dish away.

   I walked back to the bedroom where I was sleeping in. I shut the door and just let a sigh out. Why do I feel like I'm going through this alone. I mean Cam is always there but never wants to see me.  And when he does it's just him apologizing for something he did. I don't want to be in a relationship like this. Especially with a child on the way. I was interrupted by Shawn "Can I come in?" I mumbled a 'sure' and he walked in. "Why were you crying?" I shrugged and he gave me a look. "I don't know. I'm just done with Cam. It's barely a relationship. I never see him but when I do, he's yelling at me, telling me what I've done wrong. I'm just done. I hate going through s pregnancy alone and I can't even image how it's gonna be when the baby is born." I finished and didn't even realize I was crying. Again. Shawn gave me a hugged and told me to follow him.

   He walked me out to the living room with the girls. "Stay here. I have to make a call. " he said walking to the kitchen. "You alright?" Lauren asked. I put I put brave faced and nodded with a smiled. "You're such a liar." Camila said. Before I could respond I was I was being hugged by 5 girls. I heard Shawn yelled and all the girls jumped in surprised. I've never heard Shawn yell like that before. "Should we check on him?" Normani asked. I shook my head no but the other girls got up and said yes. We turned the corner and Shawn had just started saying something when we walked it. "She's pregnant with your kid! Are you crazy! How could a man treat his LOVING CARING LOYAL pregnant girlfriend like crap! Tell me that Cameron!" He paused for a couple minutes then went back at it. "Show her that not me! Whatever Cameron bye. " Shawn said hanging up the phone. "Shawn..." I started. "Hey girls can we stay maybe a day or two longer?" Shawn interrupted me. They all nodded. "Let's go watch a movie." Ally said. Camila jumped in joy and all the other girls huffed a 'sounds good' or something like that.

    We watched about 4 movies and by now all I wanted to do was sleep. I looked outside and the sun was going down. I told the girls and Shawn I was gonna go to bed because I was exhausted from last night and today. They all said they muffled goodnights as I walked upstairs. I got onto my bed and cuddled into my blankets.

I can already tell how bad the next couple of days are gonna be.

   A/n: ayyee guess who's back?