chapter 13

*Cam's p.o.v*

The bus just pulled over after a hug bump or something happened. I don't know. Madelyn seems like of scared though. "Hey it'll be okay." I said grabbing her thigh. She smiled and nodded."Shawny boy what time is it?" I asked. "Like eight thirty" he said. We all groaned. The bus driver was doing something weird then go off the bus. We were all laughing and having a great time. I was vlogging. So was Ricky, Connor and Sam. All of a sudden the bus started tipping. We sat up and panicked towards the door but we weren't able to get out in time. I grabbed Madelyn who was besides me and wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't get hurt. The bus tipped and we all fell to the hard pavement and glass. Everything went black.

* 7 hours later *

I woke up to really bright lights. My eyes adjusted to the lights and soon saw Mads. Sleeping in the chair next to me with a bruised arm and cheek. It looked like she stitched on her left arm but I'm not really sure. I looked down at my body and my I had a lot if cuts and bruises. I took peeled down the top part of my hospital gown. Madelyn soon woke up. Her eyes widened to see I was awake and shirtless. "Cam" she smiled. "Are you okay? What happened?" I asked. "Yes I'm okay. I'm a little cut up and bruised but I'm okay. The bus tipped over, they don't know why yet but you saved me." She said looking up. I stared into her beautiful eyes. "How did i?" I asked. "You protected me and you took all the cuts, and all that stuff that would of extremely hurt me. You saved me. I could of been hurt so my much by all of that. So thank you." She said. "Don't thank me. I'd do anything for you. How's everyone else?" I asked. "Okay i guess. But um.." she said. "What?" I responded quickly. " Nash, Matt and Jc are hurt pretty badly. They don't know if Nash and Jc will wake up." She said looking down.

Tears started to come to my eyes. I know Nash and I have had a rough time lately but he's my best friend. I need him. I knew everything would go back to normal but I didn't think I'd never see him again. And Jc is an amaziny funny, and happy guy. He's can't leave. He has such a great life, he can't not live it. I need them here. They are the best guys ever. They have to be okay.

I motion Madelyn to come lay with me because at this point she was crying and I was at the verge of crying. She came up and laid down, putting her head in the crook of my neck. She makes me feel better. But honestly I don't know if I'm feeling better at all. Some of my closest friends could die and I don't know how to handle all this. I just need to get better and so do they.

I soon started to drift asleep. I could hear Madelyn snore and I chuckled at how cute she was. I started to drift asleep again. Soon I fell asleep. I heard a phone ring. Madelyn woke up and reached for her phone. Hayes contact came up. She answered it and a panicked expression came to her face. She put it on speaking. Hayes was crying. "Madelyn.." He cried. "...Come quick..." he said. "...it's nash.." he cried. Even harder this time. I looked at Madelyn. She looked at me with a blank expression. Hayes hung up. I sat up and pulled the chords of my body and went to find Nash. Many nursed yelled at me but at this point I don't care. I don't know if Nash if dead or alive and it scares me.

Hey dudes! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Yesterday was my birthday so I didn't have any time to upset. But here's an update!:) thanks for 3k:) you guys are the best! Keep voting! Thank you!