chapter 21

*Mads p.o.v*

Dallas, Texas. I'm so confused how this tour works but I don't really want to bring it up to Cam cause he will make fun of me for it. We made our way to the Airport. We took the city bus to the airplane. It was just easier. Cam kinda seems different today. He's probably tired. I'll try to talk to him later but he has been ignoring everyone and blaring his music. Somethings up with him.

We arrived in Dallas hours later. Cam didn't sit with me on the plane. I sat with Hayes and Shawn. Hayes kept talking about a party and his old friend names Rebecca. He said he's going tonight and I can come if I want. I'm not sure yet. If cam is upset, I'll stay with him. But I haven't told Hayes an answer yet. Im still pretty worried about Cam. Somethings up.

To Cam: will you talk to me please. What's wrong?

No reply. Cameron always has his phone on him. What the heck. I look forward to try to find him and he is with Jenn. I walk faster to talk to him. As I got behind him I listened to what he was talking to Jenn about. "Yeah. Do I have your nunber? Cause like. You're funny and beautiful. We should uh hang out." He said scratching his neck. "Uh you can um have my number but hanging out is a little too far especially since You're dating one of my best friends." Jenn seemed pretty annoyed by what Cameron did. And it truly hurt me that Cameron is flirting with her but at least Jenn is being a true friend and turning him down.

Cam sat alone. I set my stuff in the seat by Jenn because Andrea was sitting with Kian. I walked over to Cameron. As I sat down he turned his head. I yanked his ear bud out. "If you don't want to be with me anymore, tell me. Don't hit on my best friends. Cause if you're going to be a cheater, then why don't you break up with me already?" I said a little annoyed. "Madelyn." He sighed. Tears started to overwhelm me. "Whatever Cameron." I said a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked at him and just shook my head and tears streamed down my face. As of that I got up and walked away.

*Cams p.o.v*

I didn't want to break up with Madelyn but I don't know what to do. Whenever we go to magcon. Every guy hits on her that are my friends. I can't take it. Especially taylor. Gosh he's such a flirt. I don't know why I'm mad at Madelyn but I can't help it. I know she rejects the flirting but still. I guess I did that whole Jenn thing cause Madelyn came up behind me, I knew she was there and I did it out of jealously. I going to loose her for sure just because I'm stupid guy. I wish I could take it all back.

*Mads p.o.v*

I was sitting by Jenn and she was comforting me. I don't want to speak to Cameron. All he did was hurt me. How could he do that. I thought he was different. Maybe even the one.

From Shawn: hey cheer up! I'm always here for you, beautiful:)

To shawn: thanks shawn

Then another text came in.

From Taylor: i heard what happened between you and cam. Sorry babe. But whatever happens, you have always got me;)

To Taylor: uh thanks

I kinda felt uncomfortable and a little annoyed. They are Cameron's friends and they are hitting on me as soon as something goes wrong. That's messed up. Cam texted me, telling me to come see him for a second.

I walked over and sat down. I tried hiding my puffy eyes but it was no use. "What do you w-" I was cut off by Cameron embracing me. He buried his head in my neck. "I'm so sorry. I'm dumb I know. I was jealous that all the boys hit on my girl. So I did something to make you jealous back. I don't have feelings for her. I promise. Please Madelyn. I'm so sorry." I felt Cameron's tears on my neck. I don't know if I should forgive him or not. "Maybe..Maybe we should take a break." I said. I don't know why I said that but I can't take it back now.