chapter 5

**Hayes' p.o.v**

We leave for our flight really soon. I'm happy I can see the fans. We get to go on stage and mess around and the fans love it. Personally I'm an amazing twerker so the fans should love it. I can't wait til we are there. Honestly I'm just glad I can have some fun time with Madelyn. I don't get to have just her and I time. She's definitely one of my best friends and I can't wait to bunk with her again. "Hey Madelyn, can I bunk with you again?" I asked. "Of course. It'll be so much fun." She said. Yeah! I get to bunk with Madelyn. Matt is giving me a dirty look. I know his secret, so as long as I'm on this tour he won't touch Madelyn. At all.

**Cam's p.o.v**

While everyone was inside talking, Nash and I put all of their stuff in the Van. We have 2 vans. One van for the crew and the second van for our stuff. We got everything settled in and walked inside. "READY GUYS?!" I screamed. "YEAHH!" They all screamed. "LET'S GO THEN!" Nash screamed.

Everyone go into the bus and we had our own driver. We asked if we could play music and he nodded. "What song?" I asked. "LIKE THAT" Mads screamed. After her Hayes screamed it too and eventually everyone was screaming it. Jack and Jack were smiling ear to ear. I played the song and everyone was singing it as long as possible.

We arrived to the Airport and everyone got their stuff. We went through security and as Madelyn walked through the buzzer went off. She jumped a lot. It was so funny. She didn't find I that funny though. They check her and she forgot to take her bracelets off. She took they off and walked back through and she was fine.

We got our stuff and our it all back on then walked toward our gate. "For a minute there I thought you smuggled bomb." Jack J said. We all laughed. "I'm glad they didn't find it." Mads smirked. We all stopped and stared at me. "Kidding" She said. We all took deep breaths then started to walk again.

**Mads p.o.v**

Hayes, Cam, and I got some Starbucks then waited with the rest of the guys. I barely drank mine though. I just necessary didn't feel like having food or drinks right now. I was sitting by Hayes and Cam. But I was mostly talking to Jack J. He's a cool guy. As I was finished talking to Jack J, Hayes called me and I turned to him and then we started talking. Out of the corner of my eye, Matt winked at me when he was coming back from Starbucks. Apparently Hayes saw me look over. When he looked at Matt he gave him a death glare. What was that all about?

**Matt's p.o.v**

Why does Hayes keep giving me glares? Okay I gotta talk to him. I don't eat him to hate me. That'd be horrible. Hayes is a great funny guy and I don't want him hating me. I sat down by Carter and Shawn, and I texted hayes.

To 2000' : Hey what was up with that glare? Talk to me.

From 2000' : meet me by the bathroom

I went to the bathro and hayes was already there. "Dude what's goin-" I was cut off by hayes saying "Quinn." Oh my god. I didn't thunk anyone knew about her. "How do you kn-" I was cut off again. "She's your GIRLFRIEND idiot. I know you're little secret. Now you flirt with Madelyn one more time and I'll tell her. You're lucky I'm not telling her right now. You don't deserve her!" He said. I opened my mouth to say something but I stopped and nodded. I can't hurt her, if I do, cam will hurt me. "hey, we cool?" I asked in a light voice. Hayes nodded and gave me a hug.

**Mads p.o.v**

Hayes, Cam and Matt when somewhere. I found Cam by the window with his shirt pulled up and he was rubbing his stomach. It was so funny and cute. "Oh my gosh Cam. What are you doing?" I asked. He chuckled. "The Starbucks upset my stomach." He said in a kid voice. I just laughed. Then our flight was called. Yay! It's time for us to travel. Cma and I got our luggage and When we went back Matt and Hayes were back. "Where were you guys?" I asked. "Bathroom" Hayes said. He put his hand on the middle of my back to get me to go faster.

We got on the Airplane and I sat by Taylor and Hayes, Hayes was on the outside, I was in the middle and Taylor had the window seat. Taylor soon fell asleep and Hayes and I watched 21 jump street. I didn't finish it because I fell asleep on Hayes' shoulder.

{Okay guys so keep voting. If you like the chapter keep voting so I know to update. To vote you just press the star on the next page. Keep voting:)}

One more things, Who do you guys ship? Hayes and Madelyn? Matt and Madelyn? Or Madelyn and Cameron? Comment who should date. Thanks. Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow!!