chapter 41

this chapter is featuring these two lovely lads^

Mads p.o.v

"Alright left! Wait right there! Perfect!" The photographer yelled taking picture of me in Calvin Klein underwear and bra. "Okay so I was thinking now you're going to wear a black coat, I think it'll make you look sexier, alright?" I nodded. Mikey the wardrobe artist gave me a long black jacket. So I put it on and started to switch position to get the best sides of me.

After shooting for about another hour, I got to leave as I walked out and a very familiar voice called my name. "Mads" I turned around and my face broke out into a smile. "Hey Cam, what are you doing here?" I gave him a quick kiss. "Oh well I was bored and Shawn had to go to an interview with Camila. Oh by the way Camila is coming over with Shawn for dinner. But anyways I wanted to see you so I came over earlier and I got to see you model." I smiled. "Alright. Can we go home?" He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to the exit.

We arrived home in no time. We walked inside and Cam wrapped his arm and started to kiss my neck. "You looked very sexy in the photoshoot, you should wear less clothes more often." His arms started to roam my body. "Cam" I moaned. "Wait. Cam we cant." I turned towards him and he immediately stuck his lip out pouting. "Why not?" I gave him a look. "We already have a kid on the way, do you really want one?" Cam looked like a ghost hit him, but he wasn't staring at me. "Cam what are you-" I turned around to see Shawn and who I'm pretty sure was Camila standing there. "You're pregnant?" Shawn said purely shocked. I looked at Cam and then gently nodded my head. "I thought you had an interview?" Cam said. "It got changed to tomorrow." Shawn said. "I should go, let you guys talk it out." Camila spoke up. "No, it's alright I can fill Shawn in later, you should stay so Cam and I can know a little bit more about you." I said sweetly. "Yeah, you should stay." Shawn said. "How about I get a board game and some drinks and you guys settle into the couch?" They all agreed and headed to the couch.

I got all the drinks to the coffee table and brought Monopoly to the center on the table. "Yayy I love monopoly. I'm gonna beat you guys." Camila said causing us to laugh. "No way I'm the Monopoly god." Cam said. "Fine. Show me what you got." Camila said trying her best to act tough like Cam was acting. "Oh I will. You're gonna wish you never played against me." Cam said picking up the race car piece.

"Yayy! I won! In your face!" Camila yelled while laughing. "I let you win." Cam said crossing his arms. I turned and whispered to Shawn. "Let's make sure we never play this game again." He laughed. "I agree." We turned back to Cam and Camila. "You know what I realized?" I spoke up. They both answered with 'what'. "I can call you both Cam." I said laughing. Both of them looked at each other and laughed. "That's weird." Camila said. "I agree." If went silent for a little bit. "Oh gosh it 10 already, I have to get back to the girls." Camila said gathering her things. "Thank you for having me over." Camila said hugging both cam and i. "I'll drive you to the hotel." Shawn said. They walked to the door and then we heard the door shut.

It took a while for Shawn to get back but by the time he was home cam and I were already cuddled up on the couch and half asleep. I could hear Shawn quietly walk in and set and black over us. Then I heard his foot steps lead up the stairs. He's such a caring guy and all of us are lucky to have Shawn in our life I thought ad I started to drift off.

《》《》《》《》

Guess who's back?
This is a short fluff chapter but at least it's a chapter. But the next chapter should bring something good I hope at least.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Please tell me what you think
Especially about camila, did y'all like it?
Vote comment and follow me thanks guys see you soon!