chapter 28

*Mads p.o.v*

I woke up and started to make breakfast. Cam woke up when I did but he's watching TV. I really don't mind making breakfast. I kinda like cooking. "Whatcha cookin' good lookin'?" Cam chuckled. "Blueberry waffles with Sausages." I said. "How many do you want?" I added. "2 waffles please. And a ton of sausages." He smiled. "Cam I want to get a job." I randomly said. "Why? You know I'll always support you. And get you anything you want." I laid the pancakes and sausages in front of him. "Yeah but I want to be a me to support and not ask you for money all the time, I feel bad about that." I said. "Aw don't feel bad. But what about modeling? You could be a model with me. I'm not really a big model but I do it when I can. I could totally get you a job." He said. "Really?!" I smiled. "Of course anything for you." H said hugging me then putting his dirty plate away. "I'll call my manager right now." He said grabbing his phone. I thanked him again as he walked away.

The rest of the day I pretty much just relax with Cameron. "Ooh I gave to take this." He said leaving the room. I got onto Netflix am started to play orange is the new black. Cam ran in a jumped on me with a huge smile on his face. "GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!" He yelled with a huge smile. "What?" I laughed. "You got the job!" I smiled and gave him a huge hug. "Thank you so much." I smiled. He picked me up. "We should celebrate. " he smiled. "Sure. Where do you want to go?" I asked. "He bedroom." He whispered into my ear. I nodded my head a smile escaped my mouth. Cameron leaned in and I started to kiss him as we went up the stairs.

Cameron laid me onto of the bed. As he laid me down his lips never left mine. He pulled off my shirt and threw it across the room. I unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them down. He pulled them off in a matter of seconds. She buttoned my jeans and she still kissed me. As he pulled them off his phone rang. "Cam, your phone" I said and he kissed my neck. I let out a groan. I remember his phone ran and I reached for it as he made his way down my chest. A moan escaped my mouth. "It's Hayes." I said. He groaned. "Whats up bud?" He asked. "Um why not." He laughed. "Okay bye" he added. "Wanna go get tattoos?" He laughed. "Sure" I smiled.

"Ow this really hurts." I said. "Don't worry Ma'am. It's all most over." I sighed in relief. Cameron came over to my side. "Woah that's actually pretty cool." Cameron said. "Thanks. I like it a lot." I smiled. "Okay ma'am it's all over" the tattoo artist smiled. "Man if you want you can pay for that while she waits here." He added. Cameron nodded and followed the man. Soon the man came back and wrapped my tattoo. "Thank you. Have a nice day" I said as we left the shop. "What did you get Cam?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Nothing" he laugh. "Are you serious?!" I said. "I bailed at the last moment." He chuckled. "This was you're idea. You jerk." I said looking out of the window. "But you love me." He said putting his hand on my thigh. "I was trying to be mad at you" I smiled. "He leaned over and I gave him a kiss. "Eyes on the road" I laughed.

*first day of work*

Cam grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile. "You'll be great I promise. Just be your sexy, silly self." I smiled. "I'll try." I said. "Um Cam what happens if I have to kiss other people or be touchy touchy." I added. "Baby don't worry, I understand it's a modeling job and you're mine and I have no worries baby." I smiled and gave him a kiss. "We are here babe." I sighed. Not because I didn't want to be there, just because I was nervous. This is my first time ever doing something like this. I got out of the car and walked to the front door. I walked into the lobby and it suprised me. "Here goes nothing." I said one last time before meeting the photographer.

Hey guys! I'm back. And I know it's not Monday but you guy deserve an update! You voted 19 times and comment a couple times! Thank you all so much! You are all the best! Okay so you'll still be getting to an update Monday and keep voting and commenting. If you all comment and vote a lot, the Monday update will be twice as long! So keep on voting and commenting! Thanks!