chapter 15

(I'm gonna try something different)
*Cams p.o.v*

It's 3:47am. I can't sleep. I've been thinking about Nash and Jc the whole time. I'm just freaking out. They have to be okay. I just. I can't live without them. They make me so happy. I just hate how Nash and I were on bad terms before it all happened. I miss my bro. I can tell everyone else does too.

The time keeps ticking and I'm still awake. The time has gone very fast. 4 o'clock is creeping up. I need sleep. I started to close my eyes and I found myself drifting asleep.

I woke up to screaming. "What? What's going on?!" I yelled in panic. "Madelyn burned her ear. Don't worry. She's alright." Hayes said. I took a deep breath. Madelyn came out with a bandaid on her ear. I heard the shower turn on so I guesses Hayes was showering. Madelyn came over to me and sat on my lap. Oh my god, She is so hot. "You've never really sat on my lap before." I said as I licked my lips. "I can move." She said as she bit her lip. "Stay." I whispered. I started to kiss her neck.

I went up and kissed her jawline as she met out a little moan. She brushed her hands through hair as I continue to kiss her neck. I reached her lips. I gave her a soft, passionate kiss. As I went I leaned in for more, she pulled away. I looked up at her and she had a smirk on her face. "Just wait." She smirked. "Madelyn" I groaned. "Nope" she chuckled. "Please. Don't be a tease" I said. She smirked and kissed my nose. She got up and started to walk towards the window. "Oh by the way cam, next time I'll be more of a tease. Just you wait." She said and then winked. My hearted skipped a beat. I'm going to be a tease so she gives in first.

Madelyn was standing looking out the window. I walked over to Madelyn and put my hands on her thigh then went down toward to knee. I could see her breathing start to increase when I squeezed her thighs. She turned around and took a deep breath. "Um want a drink?" She croaked out. I smirked and nodded. We went to the vending machine down at the end of the hall. When we got back Hayes was dressed. "Where's mine?" He asked. Madelyn and I looked and each other and shrugged. "Come on" he whined.

We arrived at the hospital. "Ma'am can we see Jc Caylen or Nash Greir?" I asked. "Hamilton Grier" Hayes spoke up. I nodded. "Um Jc Caylen is stable now but Hamilton is only allowed one person at a time." She said. "We will go see Jc. Hayes go see Nash." I said. Hayes nodded as rears started to come to his eyes. Madelyn gave him a hug and then we separated.

*Nash's p.o.v"

"Hey bud. Um it's Hayes. The doctor outside said you're in a coma and you're heart failed or something but it's okay now. You're heart is at least. They did a minor surgery after we left last night. As we I mean, Madelyn, Cam and i. Madelyn and Cam are together. And I know that makes you mad but they truly are happy together. And Everyone is okay but Matt and Jc got roughed up but they are almost better now. Cam and Madelyn will see you next. But Nash...Please wake up. I need you. I look up to you. You're an actor, you're hilarious and you do everything possible. Please stay for all of us. We all love you to death. Please stay. Please" Hayes cried. Hayes. I can hear him. I miss my little bro. I was so mean to him and everyone. I miss them. I just want to hug them all again. I have to walk up. I feel something grab my hand. That's good right? "I know you would say 'oh you're so gay dude' but whatever dude" he chuckled. I have to hold it back. Come one grier. I'm trying my hardest and finally I hear "Doctor! Nurse! He held my hand back! Doctor!" Hayes screamed. I heard a doctor come in. "Nash if you can heard us do it again to the hand. Hayes hand." The doctor said. I tried my hardest and did what I did the first time. "Oh my. He can hear us. He's coming our of his coma. Nash fight the Coma. You can do this. Try your hardest to wake up for everyone. We are gonna run test." The doctor said. I felt someone give me a hug. It was hayes. I felt his wet hair cause he never dries his hair if he isn't going somewhere important. I miss him.

What's going happen next? Does Nash make it? Keep reading to find out. Thanks everyone! Keep voting!! Yassss! I'll update you guys soon. Okay see you guys later.