chapter 11

*Cam's p.o.v*

I woke up around 5:30am and went to the local YMCA to work out for 45 minutes. I got back to the hotel around 6:30am. When I got into the room Madelyn was snoring so loud. I laughed at how cute it was. I jumped onto my bed and grabbed a pillow. I ran to my suitcase and grabbed my camcorder. I pressed play. I ran and jump onto Madelyn screaming 'This is Sparta' She screaming and started kicking her feet. I was laughing so hard. She didn't find it so funny though. "I'm going to get you back for this" she said. "Then the park war has begun." I said in a deep weird voice. "You're going down." She said narrowing her eyes at me.

I took a shower then Madelyn did. She got ready and so did i. "What should I wear?" She asked. "That Maroon Victoria Secrets shirt with Legging and those vans." I said coming to her suitcase besides her. "You look cute in that" I said smiling as our faces were close together. "Uh uh yeah. I'll wear that" she said stuttering. I smiled at her before turning away. From the corner of my eyes I saw her biting her lip. I smirked and picked my outfit out for the day.

Around 7:30 we got onto the us for Our meet up today. So there was this medium size hallway between the two rows of seats. I played the song Somebody by Natalie La Rose. Madelyn's shot up and looked at me. "Can we?" She mouthed to me. I motioned her towards me.

We go into the middle. And did our dance. We've had this dance since the 6th grade and when we heard this song we thought it was perfect for it. It's a stupid dance and the only thing we've recently added to it was the dance called 'The Whip'. Personally I think the dance is fun. After we finished everyone was laughing and most of them video taped it.

We arrived at the meet up. I met a lot of fans. But honestly there wasn't much that happened. We stayed there til like 530 then we left.

From Taylor: Casey invited us to a party in town major blow out, you in?

To Taylor: can everyone else come?

From Taylor: why not

"Mads you in for a party tonight?" I asked. "Sure" she shrugged. "Everyone going?" She asked. "Yep" I said popping out the P. "Madelyn remember be careful around the Alcohol." I said. "Cam you know how I am. I'm safe." She said. "I know but Nash.." I said. She signed and nodded. "Let's gooooo" I said. We walked out. "Let's go to Walmart and buy bikes to take to the party." I said. "Seriously?" She said. "Yeah dude" I said. We walked to Walmart because it was close. We bought 2 BMX bikes. Mine was black with orange writing and Mads was blue and it had black writing.

We rode them as fast as possible to the Party. We got to the place and threw our bikes into the lawn. Taylor was already there. So was Shawn and Nash. "Hey baby you're here" Nash stuttering. "Nash you smell like vodka and beer. How many drinks have you had?" She asked. He held up 4 fingers. "I'm just buzzed." He said leaning in. "Nash no." She said. I hate drunk Nash. She's aggressive and such a jerk. "Madelyn give me a kiss right now" she whispered to her grabbing her arm. I pushed Nash away from her. "Go. Now." I said clenching my jaw. Madelyn held her wrist where he grabbed in. I picked her wrist up and kissed it. She smiled then I escorted her to the kitchen. I got glares from Nash the whole way.

I'm a little drunk I've had 3 to 4 beers. It's not really a lot but I feel pretty buzzed. I've stayed by Madelyn the whole party so Nash won't get near here. This house was pretty big so Madelyn and I walked the floors. "This is huge" Madelyn said taking another sip. "Listen someone is having fun in there" I said laughing pretty hard. "Let's see who it is. I opened the door. It was Nash and Casey. Madelyn stared with a blank expression. I quickly shut the door ad Madelyn fell to her knees. She was crying at this point. I picked her up bridal style.

I ran outside the house with Madelyn in my arm. Her head was against my chest as she cried. "How could he?!" She cried. "He's drunk. He'll regret it. But Madelyn don't take him back. You're too good for him. And I'm not saying this because I love you. I'm saying it because I know what you're worth and he doesn't deserve you." I said as I laid her down in grass a block down from the Party. She cried a little more. Until I made her laugh by singing and dancing horribly. She stood up. And I got close to her. I cupped her cheeks as I wiped her tears with my thumbs. She leaned in and our lips crashed together.

So are Cameron and her a thing or will she take Nash back? Stay tuned for the next chapter which will have soon. It'll be drama filled. And keep voting!:) thank you guys so much! It truly means a lot! See ya laterrr