chapter 24

*Hayes p.o.v- on the airplane*

So we just boarded onto the airplane. Cameron and Madelyn are holding hands and stuff. It makes me sick. He's treating her like royalty, she deserves this but not from him, I'd treat her better. She belongs will me.

I sat by Andrea and jenn. I was in the middle. Jenn on my right and Andrea on my left. all the other seats were taken and I like both of them so why not. "Jenn do you have lipstick?" Andrea asked. "Yeah jenn do you have some? My lips are totally dry" I said in a girl voice. Jenn started laugh really hard. Her laugh is cute. "You're laugh is really cute." I said without thinking. "Oh I um didn't mean to I uh. Sorry" I croaked. Jenn started to blush. "Is there something going on between you two that Jenn hasn't told me." Andrea wiggled her eyebrows. "No but I wish. I mean no. Nothing. I'm going to go to the bathroom." I'm sweating. Bad. Ugh I'm usually smooth with girls. What was that?

I walked to the bathroom and splashed my face with water. I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah." Then the knocking stopped. A moment later, there was another knock. "What?" I said annoyed. I opened it and it was Jenn. "What's going on with you?" She said squeezing into the bathroom. "I don't know. I just. I think you're awesome and I'm frustrated with Madelyn and honestly you're keeping my mind off her cause she's not being a best friend lately." She gave me a hug.

She said she understood. And that she is sorry for the whole Madelyn thing. We walked back to our seats. We sat down and Andrea had a smirk on her face. "Sooo?" She said. "What happened?" Jenn laughed. "Nothing Andrea." Andreas smirk went away. "Okay well then in gonna hook you guys up." She sat up straight. "Hayes grab her hand, and hold it, Jenn put your head on his shoulder and Hayes his her head while I take a photo." As of that she took a photo. I held Jenn's hand for the rest of the Plane ride. "Hey you're okay with this right?" I asked. "Of course hayes. I wouldn't have done it for hours if I wasnt." I nodded.

We got off the plane and I grabbed Jenn's hand again. She looked up at me and smiled. I don't know if we will be a thing or not but I like her and I like what we are doing so I don't know. I literally have no clue what Jenn thinks. But I'll find out sooner or later.

*Jenn's p.o.v*

Hayes and I talked the whole way to the hotel. It was nice. I'm not sure if we will work out or not but it's worth a try. We walked to our hotel rooms and asked Andrea if she would switch will hayes. Of course she said yes cause apparently she 'ships Jayes' so Hayes and I started mostly talking about ourselves. It was comforting. "Oh my gosh it's 9." I said. "Whoa. We have been talking for like 3 hours" Hayes laughed. I smiled. I like his cute little laugh.

Hayes and i started to get ready for bed. I put on sweats and a cammy. Hayes just took his clothes off except his boxers. "Starting much?" My face started to get red and I just laid down. I felt hayes get into my bed. "May i?" He asked. I nodded and he got under the blankets. He wrapped his muscular arms around me. I put my head in the crook of his neck and one hand on his chest and the other on his abs. He is so warm. Soon I drifted to sleep.

*Hayes p.o.v*

We woke up to screaming and flashed. "OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE! JAYES FOR EVER!"Andrea screamed as she took a picture. Nash was behind her and he was smirking. "2000 actually got a girl." Nash laughed. "Shut up" Nash laughed as he left the room. "Andrea got get ready." Jenn said in her tired voice. Andrea left as jenn laid in my arms.

I kept looking at her. She is so beautiful. "Wake up beautiful" I whispered. She smiled. "Get ready and I'll take you somewhere special." I kissed her forehead. I got up, showered and out a button up shirt with khakis. Jenn jumped into the shower and then blow dried her hair and got dressed.

We both got our shoes on and then we were off. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Well breakfast then A nice place." I said. She smiled. We went to IHOP down the road. We ate breakfast then we ran back to the hotel. "Why are we running?" She yelled laughing. " I don't know but its fun" I said. We stopped when we got to the elevater. I pressed the top floor.

We arrived. The whole elevator ride, I made her laugh. I walked with her hand in hand to the stairs. We walked up and I opened the door to the roof top. "Woah this is beautiful." She said. "Like you." I commented. "Jenn" she turned to me. "I know this is real early but will..Will you got out with me?" I asked. "Yes." I leaned in and kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned away smiling. Andrea came out from behind the door smiling. "Eek!" She yelled. "What are you doing here?" Jenn asked. "I told her to come. I know how girls like memories, so I thought doing this would be nice" I smiled. She gave me a hug. "You're amazing" she smiled. "Oh and we have like 30 minute until magcon." Andrea added. "Oh gosh. Let's goo" I said. We smiled as we head to the bus, hand in hand.

Sorry for such a late chapter! But it's up and I hope you guys like it! So keep voting 5+ votes for an update. I have finals coming up so I might not update as fast as I usually do but thanks guys! Keep voting for another chapter!