chapter 17

*Cams p.o.v*

I helped Matt upstairs. It took kinda a while. We go onto the elevator then pressed our floor. We waited. I turned to see Carter leaning or Mads. As soon as he lifted his hand I sprinted to him. He hit her. I tried to run fast as possible. He started kicking her and I jumped and tackling him. I straddled him, repeatedly hitting him. "What's going-Madelyn!" Hayes yelled picking her up and taking her to the room. Matt wad making his way down as fast as he could. I was still hitting Carter. "Cameron stop!" Aaron yelled ad he opened his door.

Aaron pulled me off of him. He tried to calm me down. Nothing could calm me down. Carter hit my girlfriend. I could kill him right now. Matt was by carter making sure he is okay. "So the good thing is Carter is alive but he's out cold. He's gonna have a ton of bruises." Matt said. Hayes stopped comforting Mads and picked up carter, dragging him inside. "Get that little bastard out of my hotel room" I growled. I clenched my fist and jaw. Madelyn came and sat on my lap. "Madelyn." I said, embracing her. "I'm so sorry I was there. I tried darling. I'm so sorry." She let go of me and lifted my chin up. "You tried. That's good enough. You are protecting me as much as possible. I love you for that." She said. "I love you too." I gave her a passionate kisses. She looked at me and smiled. "Let's get to bed" I said. Soon we fell asleep.

I woke up to Mads snoring. I tried to get up but it was no use. She was sprawled out on top of me. When I tried to move her, she woke up. "I'm sorry babe." I said. She smiled. "At least I woke up to a cute face." She said. I gave her a kiss. She leaned in for more. After a couple of minutes of kissing, I told her I had to take a shower.

I went to the bathroom and undressed. I needed to take a shower and I knew Madelyn was safe with Hayes. I turned the shower on and jump in. As I was shampooing my hair, someone came it. "Hello?" I yelled. "Just me" Madelyn said softly. "Um. Yeah. I'm in the shower." I said. "I know" she said softly again. I peek my hear to to see her and she's just in a bra and underwear. They were lace. Oh my gosh, she is so sexy.

I started to stare at a her. I looked her up and down and bit my lip. "So" my voice cracked. "Room for two?" She said nicely. I smirked. I didn't know how to answer, I wanted her to come in but I don't want to seem ungentlemen like. She came in the shower with me. I leaned in and gave her a long passionate kiss. "Wash my hair?" I asked. She chuckled. She washed my hair and then we got out. We got dressed and came out of the room with wet hair. "Mads where did you go? And why is your hair wet?" Hayes said. He looked over at me. His eyes went wide. "Cams hairs wet and you guys came out of the bathroom. So that means- Ew!" Hayes yelled. We chuckled while Hayes had a disgusted face.

All of us were watching TV. And then Carter came in. "Get out." I said standing up. He had a black eye and a swollen lip. "Please let me talk to Mad." He said softly. "No. Now get out." I said sternly. "Cam. Let him explain himself" she said. I unclenched my fist and nodded. He took Madelyn and they talked on the little couch. Hayes and I gave them privacy but I refused to leave them alone. Carter and Mads hugged then he walked towards me. "I'm sorry. I explained it to Mads and she understood and forgave me. Hopefully you will." He said. I could tell he was upset and a shamed of himself.

I looked over at Hayes. He was smiling ear to ear. "What's up? Why are you so happy?" I asked. "You'll see" he smiled even harder this time. Around 1 o'clock Hayes started to get inpatient. He was pacing and taping him foot. Someone just knocked on the door. I got up to open it hut Hayes sprinted to the door. What's up with him? "Who's at the door?" Mads Saud coming out if the other room in the hotel. Haye turned around and gave a big smiled.

Hayes opened the door...Nash. Oh my gosh. "NASH!" Mads and I screamed. I ran over and gave him a gentle hug. So did Mads. "I'm glad you guys don't hate me." He smiled. "Of course we don't. " She said. "Um Hey dudes." Jc said. He was walking. What? "Jc!" We yelled and gave him a hug. "How are y'all okay?" Mads asked. "I only had internal problems." Jc said. "I pretty much had the same thing but my back is scratched up, I have a concussion and I'm really sore." Nash said. "Oh I'm sore also." Jc added. "So this means we have to finish the tour." Hayes said. We all smiled. I can't wait.

Hope y'all liked this chapter. I'll try to update. Sorry guys. But anyways, thank you all so so much! Keep voting! See you guys soon.