Chapter 48

(Added a little Camren in the being to relief the tension and add a little romance enjoy!)

*Camila's p.o.v*

I woke up from the uncomfortable couch stretching my limbs out. I have the couch for another day or two because Mads is staying in my room. I got up and smelt some bacon. I ran to the kitchen to get some food.

   Lauren was in their by the stove cooking eggs and bacon. I was just looking at her, gosh her just standing is beautiful. Ugh Camila stop thinking like this. "Oh hey Camz what's some good?" Lauren smirks knowing she caught me staring. "Uh-h yeah."

  I sat down an Laur brought me some food as she sat it in front of me. She made herself a plate then sat down Infront of me. "So Camz are we gonna talk about our conversation last week at all?" I took a sharp breath in while I swallow so I started to cough. A lot.

    Lauren rushed over to pat my back. "Camz relax. I'm not gonna hurt you. " she smiled and giggled a little at the last part. Which definitely made me calm down. Lauren took my hand in hers. "Alright Camz. I like you if isn't oblivious already." Her breathing was off so I could tell she was nervous.

  I opened my mouth to tell her I liked her back but no words came out. A wave of nervousness washed over her face. She took her hand away and began to get up. I had to do something, there was only one thing I could think of.

   I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my lap and brought our lips together. At first she was to shocked them she finally started to kiss back. I was in heaven, I only felt pure bliss kissing Lauren. As we were kissing I heard someone clear their throat.

    Lauren jumped of my lap and we looked toward the doorways. "Good morning OTP" Madelyn had a smirk across her face. Lauren looked down to hide her blush. I gave Mads a evil stare with turned into a smile because how could I be mad right now?

    *Shawn's p.o.v* I walked into the Kitchen and saw Camila, Lauren and Mads all talking and laughing. "Hey Shawn" Madelyn gave me a little wave. "Hey I'm going to go to the cafe on the corner by Waffle House. I'll be back in an hour or so. Want anything?" I said nicely.

   All the girls shook their head no and then I took off. I didn't tell the girls the complete truth but how could I? Madelyn was right in the kitchen. She's just get upset again if I said I was meeting Cam.

   I pulled into the cafe where j was meeting Cam. I walked in and saw him sitting at a table in the back. "Hey Cam." I said sitting down. "Hey." He respond shortly.

     I finally got a good look at him, he looked horrible. He had defined circles under his eyes, hair was messed and a little greasy. Then his clothes were mix matched. He looked like a truck hit him. "Shawn what can I do to have her forgive me? I went to my first stress and anger management on Tuesday. Im gonna be better with this very soon but I can't do it without her." I nodded understanding the dilemma.

   After I gave Cam advice on how to have Mads forgive him, i cane back to see all the girls wide awake and playing twister. "Shawnyyy!!" Ally yelled. "We're playing twister!" I chuckled. "I can see. " I walked over above Normani and pushed her leg so everyone came tumbling down.

Groans came from the room while I'll laughed the whole time. The girls soon stop complain about it. Too make it up to them I told them if they got ready within an hour I'd take them to the board walk and dinner and of course ally suggested Waffle House.

Within an hour we set off to a new adventure for the rest of the day.