chapter 10

*Matt's p.o v*

She got closer and I realized who it was...Quinn. "Matty! I missed you so much" Quinn said jumping into my arms. "I miss you too."I said. "How have you been? You haven't texted me in a while." She said. The boys and Madelyn came up to Quinn. "Who's this?" Madelyn smiled. "Quinn simply stated. "Hello I'm Quinn. Matt's girlfriend." Quinn said. Madelyn gave me a glare then turned back to Quinn. "How long have you been together?" Madelyn asked. "9 months" she smiled. I put my hand around Quinn. I guess I was stupid to cheat on a girl like quinn. She's great. Madelyn gave me a horrible glare and so did the guys.

Quinn and I pretty much made out in the little store and the elevator back up to the hotel room. We got to Carter and I's room. "Carter can Quinn and I have alone time?" I asked. "Ooohh get it Matty boyy!" Carter said while making pelvis gesture. "Carta stop!" I yelled mimicking his mom. He laughed then left.

Right after Carter left Quinn and I started making out. I laid her on the bed and started kissing her. It started to get heated. I ran my hand down her thigh and started to unbutton her jeans. She took my shirt off and started to kiss my body. When she reached my neck. I moaned her name. "Excuse me?!" She said "what baby?" I softly said. "Madelyn. You said Madelyn." She yelled. "Shit" I mumbled. "I'm out of here." She said as she got off the bed. She buttoned her pants up then left. "Quinn wait! I'm sorry it won't happen again." I yelled down the hallway. Every door opened from the Magcon rooms.

I looked down and walked back to my room. Carter had a key to the room so he let himself and everyone else in. "What happened?" Cam said. "Well...she was kissing me. And I moaned the wrong name..."I said softly. "Ooohh she ain't coming back" Cam said. Nash laughed. And Madelyn hit both of them. Which caused me to laugh and then everyone else was laughing. "I'm gonna go take a walk" I said. They all nodded and I left. I don't know where I'm gonna go but I'll figure it out. I messed up big time.

*Nash's p.o.v*

"Dude who's name do y'all think he moaned" Hayes said. "Mads" Cam laughed. Hayes started laughing too. "I'll put money on it that it was Madelyns." Hayes said. "Do that would mean he was hitting Quinn thinking about Madelyn. " Cam said. "Oh my god. Ew. Stop." Mads said. "Yeah we should change the subject" I said agreeing with mads. "Someone's upset that Matt moaned Madelyns name before you" Cam said. Hayes started laughing really hard and I got mad. "I'm leaving." Madelyn said. "But where you gonna go? This is our room" Cam yelled as he laughed. I may have gave Cam a High five then went after Madelyn. "Helllloooo" I said. "Hi" Madelyn said. I gave her a kissed on the lips then kissed her forehead. " I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said. "You better" I smiled. We walked to get some ice cream and the was the end of our day-off.

It's a short chapter. What else should I add to the book? Comment. And keep voting for the book! Thanks! I'll update soon and I hope you guys keep reading. Thank youuuu