chapter 30

*Madelyn's p.o.v*

I just finished blow drying my hair and I'm about to head down to my job. I'm actually excited because today they are gonna do my makeup, hair, and wardrobe. I get to model today. After I grabbed a quick snack I got into my car and started to drive to work. It's 7:45am I have to be to work in 45 minutes but Mr. Shepard, my boss told me to be early for the process for makeup and all that stuff.

I arrived at the Company around 8:05 so I'm here very early. I got our of my car and locked it. I walked into the building and the secretary gae me a warm smile. "Ms. Russell, Mr. Nicholas the photographer is looking for you in Room 18B. You go up those stairs take the first right and it'll be the 3rd door on your left." I thanked her and made my way up the stairs. This building is honestly huge. I made my way to Room 18B. As I walked in Mr. Nicholas greeted me. "Oh hello Madelyn. Follow Ms. Kelly for your hair, makeup, etc." I nodded and followed her.

I sat down in a seat while a lady maybe a little older than me did my make up. "Okay so I'm gonna give you a fierce look. But not too much make up. You really don't need a lot." I smiled. "Thank you." She started putting foundation on my face. "No problem sweetie." She said.

After the lady finished my makeup a middle aged women came with younger girls and started to work on my hair. "Okay please hold still." She asked. I nodded and didn't talk for the rest of the time. They curled my hair at the bottom and then took some pieces of my hair and wrapped them in the back. "All done. Follow me."she said. I got up ad followed her to the wardrobe section.

I got over there and there was a tall gentleman waiting for me. "Okay darling, we are gonna have you wear a couple outfits for us today. The designer is Phoebe. She is an easy going lady and she is extremely nice lady. She is apart of Faircloth supply. It's a popular expensive clothing line. So we are gonna have you model a couple dresses. She wants it simple so just listen to the photographer." I nodded and smiled. He gave me a long blue dress. I went and put it on.

I got out to a light gray canvas. I walked out an smiled. Then the photographer started to take photos. "Great work. Okay now twirl." I followed his instructions. "Okay now stand over here and pose." I followed instructions. I stopped smiling and did a serious face. I put my neck and face up and the to the sides. "Hey John can we have her on the ground for a couple." A lady who I'm guessing is Phoebe said that. "Okay darling." He said. I got onto the grown and kept a serious face on. I clenched my jaw and I move my face around as he took photos. "Okay amazing. Wardrobe change." He shouted.

"Wonderful! Great job Madelyn. You can change and go home." He said. I went and changed and as I came out the Mr. Nicholas called me over. "Madelyn this is Phoebe Rose Faircloth and her wife Ruby Rose. They'd like you to come back tomorrow for some more shots." He said. A big smiled spread across my face. "Of course. Thank you for the opportunity. And aren't you from Orange is the new black? Sorry for the change of topic." I said. "I actually am. I played Stella." Ruby said with her accent. "Okay so be here around 6:30. Alright?" He said. "Okay sir." I smiled. "Oh sweetie, would you be alright with kissing tomorrow. I'm making a new collection and it's coming out in December and I need people kissing, would you be up for it?" Phoebe said. "I can do that" I said. "Okay, see you tomorrow." I nodded and left.

I got home and there was a note on the counter. It said 'Going to be with the boys for the day. Love you - Cam.' I sighed and walked upstairs. I guess I'm just tired but I want to hang out with someone. It's only 11. I miss Matt. I wonder if he is at the Bar with the boys.

*Matt's p.o.v*

I was at Lunch with the boys. And I didn't really want to be here. Not that I didn't want to hang with them but they all want to eat and then go to the clubs. I hate drinking so it's not any fun for me. I really don't want to grind with random stranger so I'd rather be at home. I know Hayes will be there so I don't have to worry about the boys driving when they are drunk. But they usually take a cab over for safety. I felt my phone vibrate.