chapter 22

*Mads p.o v*

We all got on a bus and headed to Magcon. As we piled on, Cam sat by me. As soon as Hayes saw. He squished between us. I'm glad he did but Cameron looked mad. But he did this to himself. I just wanted Cameron as far as possible away from me.

We arrived at Magcon and fans were screaming. I saw Matt take some picture. I haven't seen Matt all morning. "MATTY!" I screamed causing him to jump. "MADDY!" He laughed. I gave him a hug. "Someone got a fresh new cut" I said messing his hair up. "Yes someone did." He laughed. I'm suprised how good of a mood I'm in for what happened today. I guess I'm just pushing the thought away.

I took some pictures with the fans. And then pretty much hung out with Andrea, Jenn and Lia. Lia was around Jc a lot so Kian was with us too. It was pretty fun. "Where hayes? I miss him." I said randomly. Kian was too focused on Andrea and Jc was too focused on Lia. They we pretty much drooling over them. "Jenn, let's go find hayes." She nodded. "Was I the only one who felt left out over there" she laughed. "I felt the same" we laughed. We took picture and autographs with fans and stuff. Finally we found Hayes.

*Hayes p.o.v*

I saw Madelyn and Jenn coming towards us. We had fans talking to us so I focused on them. They were probably 10 or 11. "Uh. Can we get goofy one of all of you guys-" she said referring to Carter, Matt and I. "and then one with us?" She asked shyly. By this time Mads was over here and so was Jenn. "Smile!" They yelled. They showed us the picture and I liked it. "Tag us in it and we will follow you." I smiled. Madelyn took the photos with the girls and us. It as nice. They finished taking pictures then left.

I was sitting and talking to Madelyn about the last trip of Magcon. Soon Cameron came towards us. "Madelyn please talk to-" I cut him off. "No. Get out of here, she doesn't want to talk to you, don't you understand?" Anger filled my voice. Cameron looked speechless. He got closer to me so we were in each other's faces. Cameron was angry, he was breathing heavy. "Get out of here. You know we can't fight here. So back off." He started to back off after I finished speaking.

Cam walked off and soon we were called to stage. We started dancing and i twerked a bit. Soon I couldn't find Madelyn or Cameron. What the heck? I went behind stage to find them kissing. Madelyn pulled away. This made me build up with anger. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO BACK TO HIM?!" I screamed. I stormed onto the stage and acted like everything was alright.

*Mads p.o.v*

I was laughing at all the guys talking and dancing. I felt a tugg on my arm. It was Cameron. He pulled me backstage. "Please just listen" he begged. "I don't want to. You had SEX with another girl! Are you crazy?! You're even lucky I'm still on this dumb tour, Cameron! You broke my heart! You don't even realize that! I love you a lot Cam and you run off and do that to me. That's messed up. I think we should just be friends. I just think that whatever happens, we should just be friends and figure everything else out later. Let's just work this-" Cameron's lips crashed into mine. I missed this but I wouldn't let him win, he hurt me. I pushed Cameron off of me. "Stop." I said sternly. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO BACK TO HIM?!" I heard Hayes scream. I started to speak but Hayes went on stage. I ran after him.

He avoided me all afternoon. After Magcon was over I stopped hayes. "I didn't go back to him. He kissed me and I pushed him off. I told him that I just wanted to be friends." I said. Hayes facial expressions changed. "I'm sorry." He put his head down. "Don't be. Alright?" I said. He nodded and I hugged him.

We went out to dinner and then went back to the hotel. I guess Cam came back cause he wasn't there. I walked into the hotel room and I found 6 pictures in the bed. All pictures of Cam and I side by side since Kindergarten. This made me tear up. A little note was on the bed. It said 'We've been friends for almost forever. I don't want to loose you because of a mistake I made. So if you will give me a second chance, I'd like to be your best friend again.' This made me cry. He truly did care about our friendship. This means a lot to me. "Will you be my best friend again?" I heard Cams voice behind me. I nodded my head as he hugged me. He started to lean in. "Cameron." He stopped. "Oh. Sorry. I uh." He let go of the hug. "It's okay. But remember we are just friends." I said. He nodded head and walked to the beds.

I had more that 5 votes so here an update. If you guys give 5+ votes, I'll update tomorrow! Keep voting!! Thanks everyone!