chapter 16

(This is just kinda a fill chapter but there is drama at the end that leads onto the next chapter. Be prepared)
*1 week later*

The sun beat down onto my bed. It's been a week and a half without Nash. He came out of his coma but no one can see him. We don't even know if he is awake. I checked my phone. It's 7:30am. I got up and Madelyn shifted herself off me onto the other side if the bed. Hayes fell asleep on the little couch. I don't know why cause we have 2 beds.

I went into the bathroom. I took everything off except my boxers. I took my phone and sent out a snapchat. 'I need to workout more' was the first was I sent. Then I bit my lip and flexed one arm. This one is just for Madelyn. 'Let's play. Just remember I play dirty;)' I smirked as I sent it. I jumped into the shower.

I came out of the shower. I dried off them put a towel around my waste noticing I forgot to get clean clothes. I walked out and I didn't see Hayes or Madelyn. I grabbed a pair of boxers and put them on. I heard someone behind me. It was Mads. My eyes widened. She was in a lace brace and matching underwear. "Two can play this game" she whispered.

My jaw dropped. I've never seen Madelyn like this. It was so attractive. Damn, she is sexy. "Thank you." She chuckled. Did I say that out loud. Oh gosh. My face turned really red. She ran her hands down my back and around the front to my abs. I turned my body around and cupped her cheeks. I leaned in and passionately kissed her. I couldn't resist myself. I hope it's what she wanted also.

We gasped for air. A smile spread across my face and same with hers. "I love your smile" I said looking into her eyes. She smiled even harder. "Let's get dressed." I said. She nodded. We both got dressed. I couldn't help but to stare at her beautiful body. It's perfect. As I was staring, she caught me looking and smirked.

Hayes brought us lunch. We ate our food as we walked Tv. "Heyyooooo" Carter said and Matt hobbled in. He was bruised and damaged but the doctors said he will be all good in 2 weeks. We all nodded and Saud hi back. "Y'all wanna go to a party?" Carter asked. "No thank you." Hayes said. "I'm in if your in." Mads said. "I'm down with it" I said. "Okay. Be ready at 9." He said as he left the room.

*8 hours later*

i checked the mirror one last time before I left. I took my phone out and took a picture on snapchat. I posted it on my story than left. We started to leave for the party. It was a normal party. I don't know why I am going. I'm not in the mood unless Nash is here but I know Carter and Matt are gonna get wasted and I don't want Madelyn here alone.

I've been here with Madelyn for about and hour and 45 minutes. I haven't left her side once. She drank a couple shots but that's all. I haven't drank anything. I want to go to the hotel. "Matt and Carter we are leaving let's go." I said. Matt nodded. "What?! It's only noon! I want to stay forever" he slurred as he spilled his drink everywhere. I yelled at him until he was ready to leave. We all go into the car. Matt needed a lot of assistance. So I was happy to help.

Carter and Madelyn walked inside because Mads had the room keys. I helped Matt inside. We took a long time. More than I expected. I got of the elevator and busted into anger

*Madelyn's p.o.v*

Carter and I got upstairs. He was screaming the whole elevator ride up. "Madelyn I hate women." He said. "Well I'm a women." I chuckled. "Whatever" he said. "Hurry!" He yelled. I jumped. "Carter don't yell at me." I said getting a little mad. "Don't tell me what to do women!" He slurred. He cocked his hand back and hit me across the face. When I fell to the grown he repeatedly kicked me. Someone came and tackled him. I started crying as Hayes picked me up. I don't know where he came but I'm glad he came.

What do you guys think? I added some more drama. And if y'all are wondering, Nash is alright but he is still in an unstable conditions. So that's all for today. Hope you liked it. Keep voting! Thank you!