chapter 33

*Cams p.o.v*

I rolled off Madelyn breathing heavy. "Wow." She said. "Is that I good wow or a bad wow?" I chuckled. "Good wow." She looked over at me. "Well that's good." I leaned over and gave her a kiss. "I love you." I added. "I love you too." She said. "Okay now get dress" I said sliding my boxers on. She nodded and put her undergarments on.

I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and answered the door. "Mom!" I gave her a hug. "Oh Cameron! How have you been?" She asked. "Good. You?" She answered with a good and told me how much she missed me. "Cameron I put the sheets in.. Oh Mrs. Dallas! It's great to see you!" Madelyn said. She had the most worried expression on her face. I started laughing when they hugged and Madelyn gave me the death glare.

We were all around the dinner table and my sister Sierra had joined us. We were all talking about memories. "I remembered when you and Cameron made forte and refused to come out because neither of you wanted cooties." Sierra laughed. "I remember that. Awh where have the days gone. You are all grown up." My mom said. "I remember when Cam I used to sneak into Cams house and we'd watch movies and study together." Madelyn smiled. "I'm hungry. Do you guys want to get food? My treat." I said. "Sure. Food always sounds good." Sierra said. We all laughed.

We arrived at a restaurant and got seated. "This place had sushi." Madelyn spoke up. "I don't like sushi." She added and I laughed. "Why did you say it then?" I laughed. "Well just because it's not that normal for a place to have sushi." I tilted my head in confusion. "Mads this is LA, nothing is normal." We laughed.

We walked into the house around 5 after we went to the mall. My mom, sierra and Mads bought some stuff. I bought a new bat because I used my on set for the Outfield and Nash broke it so I decided to buy a new one. We finished at the mall and go into the car.

We pulled up into the house and our door was wide open and the window above the door was shattered. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. "You girls stay in the car and lock it. Understand. Don't open it or anyone until I say everything is safe." I said sternly. "Where's the bat I bought?" I said shuffling bags around." I found the bat and got out of the car. "Cam please be safe." The girls said. "Lock the door." My mom nodded and did what they were told.

I walked into my house and I heard some things being knocked around and then glass breaking. I walked around the corner to my living room and I saw a taller guy with all black on. He had a mask on so I couldn't see his face. I sneaked around the corner and used the bad to sweep his legs out under him. I rushed down over him and grabbed his shirt. "Who are-" I turned to see Madelyn running in the room. "I told you to wait in the car." She walked over to my side. "I couldn't leave you. I'm sorry." She said. "It looks like I knocked him out. He must have hit his head on the floor." I reached and pulled his mask off. "What the hell." Madelyn had a shocked expression on her face. "Go tell sierra and my mom that they can come in." Madelyn nodded and left.

So my mom and Sierra came inside. "Who is that? Do you know him?" I asked. I clenched my jaw. "No." I lied. "Cameron you-" I gave her a look. "Madelyn I don't know what you are talking about. Just call the police and make this kids parents pay for the damages. Understand?" She nodded. I said thank you and then she called 911.

I stayed over him and mad sure I had a grip on him just incase he tried to fun away or if he even woke up. I sat there looking at his face. How could he do this? What was he think? I am so confused on what he was thinking when he did it. Soon tye police came and took him away. By that time he was awake and screaming that he knew us but I denied it. I looked around and Madelyn sat there. With a blank expression. "Mads? What wrong?" I said walking over. "How could he-Why would he? Did we make him mad?" She said looking down. "Maybe it's because we haven't seen him in a while. " she shrugged. "You should probably call Nash and tell him what happened." I nodded. "Why would Hayes, of all people do that." Madelyn mumbled to herself. I sighed calling Nash.

Hello everyone!! Okay so this is a short chapter but I have an idea. Okay so lately I've been running out of ideas. Like literally I have no idea what to write about but I want drama in it so I'm asking all of yu wonderful people to comment ideas for the next chapter and if I get enough ideas, I'll update today again but I need a lot of ideas before I can update again. And if I choose your idea, I'll comment your username in the book and give you credit! So comment and vote! Thank you all!