chapter 38

*Cams p.o.v*

"Okay so this is serious right? It isn't a joke?" I asked Nash. "Of course I wouldn't make something up like this. I just hate getting involved with things like this. Especially with some one so clo-" Our eyes turned to Hayes. "Uh..Hey. What's going on?" I looked at Nash waiting for an answer. "What do you mean? Nothings wrong." Nash spat. "Okay, chill bro. I was just wondering." Hayes put his hands up in defense and walked out of the room. "Okay so what are we going to do about this?" Nash asked. "Well first call him up. We need it know if it's the truth. If it is we can't let the media get the pictures. Do you know how screwed we will be?" Nash sighed. "Okay let's give him a call." Nash dialed as I ran my fingers threw my hair. "Hello?" Matt's voice was deeper than ever. "Hey bud. It's Nash and Cam." Nash said slowly. "Are you guys here to yell at me to?" His voice was filled with no emotion. "No of course not. We were just wondering if it was true." I said. "Well...no. I mean yes kinda but I would of never hit her. Or done those thing accused. Yes, her and I were arguing and then I left because I need to take a walk. You guys know how I walk to blow off steam. But when I got back...She wasn't there and all I saw was her phone and jacket. I just thought she went to look for me. I guess the time when I started to worry was when I went outside to look for her and I found her keys outside. That's when I called 911 and then they accused me. To be honest what evidenced they have on me. I would never hurt her. I'm not like that." Matt finished. There was a slight Crack in his voice. Nash and I could both the tell it was getting to him more that he showed. We finished the conversation with Matt and Nash and I sat in silence for while.

Finally I broke the silence. "Do you think they'll put him on trial? Cause in the email it shows they have a lot of evidence on him. Hopefully Quinn will wake up soon enough to tell the truth." Nash nodded. "Maybe we should do something to get the attention off Matt. Like not anything bad, maybe just a couple videos or vines so make them go viral instead of Matt's problem." Nash said. I agreed. We set up the video camera and lights and started the video. We did the best friend challenge with a twist. We thought it was the best idea.

After the we finished the videos for both of our channels and our vines, we decided to relax and play some video games. "Wanna play fifa?" Nash asked. "Sure. But you're going to get your ass kicked" I smirked. "Okay Dallas let's see what you got." We laughed. "Oh can I play winner!" Hayes said running in. "Sure I guess." Nash shrugged.

We played fifa for a couple hours, mostly just goofing around and trying to be the Champions, stuff like that. Soon after we finished fifa, I got a text from Mads.

From Mads: hey can I come over to Nash's? I'm lonely and I NEED food. I'm starting to realize what it's like to have food cravings.

To Mads: ya of course I'll buy you any kind of food you want:) love you see you soon

I put my phone up and asked Nash if Mads could come over. He said yes and then we started to play grand thief auto 5. I didn't really know why cause we usually don't play this much of video games but it's kinda a gloomy day out so we can't really do much else.

Madelyn soon arrived. She came in and looked exhausted. "Let's order Chinese." She huffed. "I don't want chi-" I cut Hayes off. "Chinese it is." I said giving Hayes a look. "But-" I gave him the 'Shut up' look and he sighed. "Okay I'm gonna go order it." I said dialing the number. I ordered all of the food and sat next to Madelyn. She interlocked our hands and smiled.

The food arrived and I went to the door to pay him. When I came back Hayes was in my seat. I didn't really care cause I like sitting my Nash or Mads it doesn't really bother me. We all sat down and sat while watching Friends.

It was around four when I received a message from Matt.

Matthew: Quinn just woke up, I'm going to the hospital w/ my lawyer and Q's lawyer. Meet me there?

To Matthew: of course be there in 15.

I looked at Nash. "Nash can I speak to you for a second, alone." He nodded and we walked to the kitchen. "Quinn just woke up. I told Matt I'd meet him at the hospital." Nash looked shocked. "Okay. What about Hayes and Madelyn?" I sighed. "We will just leave them here." He chuckled at the thought of it. "Okay let's go."

Heyo sorry I haven't seen you guys in 16199473 years. I've been so busy. I had soccer and school so it's been pretty hard making time. But at least for soccer I can call my team and I STAC West Champs anyways here's the update. Hope you guys like it! Comment what you think is gonna happen with Quinn and vote if you guys want another update next week. Let's see if you guys can get 30+ votes! Thank you!