chapter 14

*Hayes p.o.v*

"Let's me see him!" I screamed while I was crying. "Sir, stop fighting" A tall man with a beard said. He was the security guard. "Or what?! I want to see my brother! LET ME GO!" I screamed. "Sir, mean it." He said. I finally stopped fighting when Madelyn and Cam came. "Where is he?" She said. "I don't know. His heart stopped and they rushed him into that room or hallway or whatever it is." I said as more tears came down my face. "It'll be okay Hayes." Cam said. I looked over at Cam and he was crying. I pulled him into a hug. Him and I and Mads are the closest people to Nash. So it is the hardest for us. And of course our parents.

The security guard pointed for me to come to him. I walked up as I motioned Cam and Mads to stay. "You're Hayes, right?" He said in a deep voice. "Y-Yeah" I stuttered. "You're brother, Nash. He's okay." He smiled. A smiled spread acrossed my face from ear to ear. I gave him an excited hug.

I ran to Cam and Mad. "He's alright!" I yelled whispered. They smiled and wiped their tears. "Really?" Mads spoke up. I nodded. "Where is everyone?" Cam said. "They probably went to a hotel to sleep. The ones who aren't in the hospital, stayed up all night to make sure everyone was okay. Even I'm exhausted." She said.

I went up to the Lady at the front desk. "Can we see Jc caylen?" I asked. "I don't have a Jc Caylen but I have a Justin." She simply replied. We chuckled. "Uh yes, Justin. Can we see him?" Cam asked. "Not yet, sir. He's still may be unstable. But hopefully soon." She smiled. "What about Matthew Espinosa? Can we see him?" Mads asked. "Yes. But he may be sleeping. And be careful, his wrist is severely broken so be careful around it." She added. We nodded and got the room number.

We arrived to Matt's room, as we walked in his eyes focused on us. He smiled. "Hey dudes" He said. "Hello Matty." Cam said. "How are ya feeling?" Mads asked. "Good but my wrist really hurts." He said looking down at it. "How are you guys?" He asked. "Good. We only have cuts and bruises. But Cam has a really bad cut and bruised back." Mads added. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm glad you are all okay." He said. "We are glad you're okay also." Cam said. "Do you mind if I get some sleep?" He asked. "Sleep. You need it." I said. He nodded as he drifted to sleep.

I'm so tired and so is everyone else. We got Cameron released. Then headed to the hotel. "I'm exhausted." I said. "Same" Mads said. We got to the hotel and went right to our rooms. I felt so bad that we had to postpone the tour. The fans are all sad. Magcon agreed that if the fans keep there tickets, they will still be able to go to the event they purchased. The only thing that'll be different is the dates. I checked twitter real quick. I tweeted some fans then got into my bed. I slept with Mads cause I'd cry a lot if I was alone without Nash. I wrapped my arms around Madelyn as I got permission from Cam. I'm glad I can still be best friends with Mads. I found myself soon drifting asleep..

~~~~~~~
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've updated but I'm gonna try to update sooner but my schedule has been so busy lately. I'm sorry guys! I'll try my hardest. Thanks for almost 4k!! You guys are the best!! Keep voting and if you vote a lot by tomorrow, I'll update tomorrow night. Okay? Thank youuuu! Bye guyss!