Chapter 35

*Cams p.o.v*

"I'm pregnant."

A way of shock took over my body. I went to speak but nothing came out. I sat there with a blank expression across my face. I tried to speak but it was no use, and I didn't know what to say either. I felt like I knew exactly what to say but I truly didn't. This was the last thing I would have expected.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Madelyn speaking. "Cameron please say something." She begged. I looked at her, she looked terrified. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She looked at me funny. "Cameron." She said looking down. "Are you gonna leave me?" She kept her head down. "Is that even a question?" I lifted her chin up. "I would never leave you. With or without a child on the way. I didn't really expect to have a child any time soon but I'm happy, alright? I've always wanted a little girl. Even if it is a couple years earlier than I expected. I love you. Alright?" She leaned up and gave me a soft kiss. "I love you too." She said.

I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I knew she was completely capable of doing it herself but I knew she was kinda a mess right now and I wanted to do whatever I could to make her happy. I walked over to the couch and set her down gently. "How about you take a nap?" I said as i put a blanket over her. "Maybe it'll help you relax a little. I'll get some lunch for us, alright?" I said turning the TV on for her. "Are you gonna be okay alone?" She nodded. "What do you want to eat?" I added. "Anything." She simply said. "Okay. I'll run out an get something quick." I picked my keys up and walked toward the door. "Cam?" Mads said. "Yes?" I said walking back to the couch. "Thank you." I gave her a little kissed. "Ill be back in no time." She nodded and I walked to my car.

I walked into Chipotle. And waited in line. I got up to the cashier and ordered what Mads and I usually get. I sat and waited for my order. Out of the corner of my eye I saw couple of girls staring at me. I turned my head and they all screamed. I waved them over, knowing I could leave until I took a few pictures or signed things. "Hey girls." I gave them a warm smile. "You're Cameron dallas!" The small brunette yelled. "Yes I am. Would you adorable girls like a picture or something?" I asked. They nodded. The blonde that was near my height took a picture with me first. And then the other brunettes took a picture with me. "What are your twitter handles? I'll follow you guys." They all smiled. I followed them on twitter. And we talked a little but until my food order was called. "It was amazing meeting you guys. I hope you have a wonderful day, I hope you see you soon. " I smiled as I left Chipotle.

I jumped into my car and started it up. I started driving home. As I was driving I saw a huge group of girls in the parking lot of Taco bell. Then as I looked harder I saw Aaron. I haven't seen Aaron for a long time so I decided to pull in. I got out of my car and headed to the group unnoticed. I walked over and eventually the girls saw me and so did Aaron. "Hey man! What's up?" Aaron asked. "I saw you and all of these beautiful girls so I thought I'd stop in and see all of you." I smiled. "What we're doing in town?" He asked curious. "Oh I was getting Mads some food, she doesn't feel to well." All the girls awed and screamed 'Cads'. I guess that's our ship name because I call Madelyn 'Mads' all the time, I guess the Fandom took that and put it to use for our ship name. It makes sense to me. "Well would you like to meet these wonderful girls with me and maybe you can introduce me to Madelyn because I have yet to meet her." I nodded and we went around meeting, signing, taking pictures, and doing everything to make those girls happy.

Hours passed by. Aaron was following me home so he could see my place and meet Madelyn. I pulled into the driveway, noticing my mom and Sierra were back. I walked in with Aaron and my mom and Sierra were on the couch watching some show I have never seen before. "Hello family" I said catching their attention. "This is Aaron. You've met him before right?" Aaron waved. "Oh yes. Hello Aaron. How have you been?" My mom replied. "Good. How are you Gina?" He smiled. "Never better. Where's Madelyn?" She asked curious. "What do you mean?" I started to feel sick. "Isn't she with you?" I shook my head. "I went to get her food and then I met with fans. But she was here when I left. And both cars were gone." I started to panic. "Cam calm down. Don't worry. She's probably with one if her friends." Sierra shrugged. I pulled out my phone, I dialed Mads number. It rang for a little but and then it went straight to voice mail. I decided against calling her again. I slid my phone back into my pocket. But I still couldn't shake the thought of where Madelyn could be.

Vote and comment. Thanks! I'll try to update soon but tomorrow I'm going to a 5H concert and I know I won't write what so ever but stay with me because I don't have soccer this weekend so I'll try to update soon!