chapter 20

~~Cash^~~

*Cam's p.o v*

Nash called 911 and they took the guy away after questioning. I'm lucky I got my money back cause I did have a lot of money in there. I was holding Madelyn while she was sobbing. I tried to calm her down but it was really hard. I held up close to me. Nash and Hayes left. "Mads let's lay down and take a nap." she nodded and slowly made her way under the covers. she lifted the blankets to her tear stained cheeks.

She cuddled into the crook of my neck. soon enough I could here her snoring. I laughed at how cute she is. I'm such a lucky guy. I decided to go to sleep since we have stuff to do tomorrow. I started to soon drift asleep.

**

I woke up to Madelyns alarm going off. I squinted my eyes and I see Madelyn smiling at me. "What did you do?" She started to laugh at my comment. "I kinda set an alarm for 6 so we could get breakfast" she smiled. "As long as it's a date, I'm in" I smiled. Madelyns smile started to grow. I love her smile.

She got out of bed and she was wearing her underwear and a tank top. I don't know when that happened but I guess it did. "You have a fine butt!" I yelled. She turned around and laughed but quickly turned back when her face got red. I jumped out of bed and spun her around. "Aw! You're so cute when your cheeks get red!" I smiled. She covered her face so couldn't see them. I pulled her hands off her face to see a huge smile spread acrossed her face. "You're so beautiful." I leaned in a kissed her softly. Every time I kiss her, I feel sparks that just explode inside me. Could she really be the one?

*Mads p.o.v*

I stared into Cam's big brown beautiful eyes. "You're so beautiful." Cam said as he leaned in. He gave me a small passionate kiss. I felt the butterflies in my stomach as soon as we kissed. Is Cam the one?

Hayes came in soon later telling up to get ready for Magcon. I put on my faded high waisted shorts with a black floral crop top with my all black converse. I walked into the bathroom where cam was. His hair was flat on his head and he seems to be struggling. "Help please." He begged. I turned the shower on and he put his head in to get it wet. I put it up as he styled it as he liked then I blow dried it and he put his gel in it.

I decided to curl the tips of my hair. After I finished. I looked into the mirror and my long dark brown hair looked pretty. Cam sat on the bed with his Aero Shirt on that's from his brand line. "Ready?" I nodded. We walked down to the lobby. Mostly everyone was their except Andrea and Jenn. About 5 minutes later They came down. "Hey girly!" Andrea smiled. "What's up?" I asked. "Um. Nothing. We are pretty nervous though." Jenn said. "Don't be. The fans are awesome and the boys take over a lot." They nodded.

*At Magcon event*

This has to be the loudest group of people ever. We haven't even got to the stage event. This 'week' has been the longest ever. It was suppose to be a week thing. That's all. I love seeing the fans but I'm exhausted. We have 3 more shows that are all in a hundreds of miles apart. "Hey kiddo" Kian Saya sitting besides. "Hi kian" I smiled. "So you and Cam are a thing right?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" This a weird question to asked. I think. "Uh. Just wondering." He said scratching his neck. "What about you and Andrea?" I asked. "That's the passed. I don't see us going back out again." I nodded. "This was supposed to be just a wee thing. I need to go back home" kian huffed. "I know right" I sighed. "It's almost over." He said slapping my thigh lightly and walking away.

I was standing by Hayes ready to walk out. Hayes walked out without me. I ran after him and jumped on his back. At first he was startled. But then he held me up just fine. I waved to the fans and they actually screamed a little bit. For a while we were just dancing. Then Taylor took his shirt off which is normal. "You know what's next" Taylor shouted. Ride by Somo strayed playing. Everyone looked at Cam. He started smiling.

The Chorus started and Cam started grinding. My jaw dropped and my face turned red. Holy shit. He can move so well. Everyone was screaming. Cam stopped and then he looked a me. He winked at me and mouthed out 'Later' My heart started racing. I started to laugh to hide my redness. Around an hour later we went the hotel rooms. We got room service. Cam made ours a little date. It was so cute. Soon we packed our stuff and now off to another city.