chapter 42

Cams pov

2:43am

"Hello?" I said half asleep. "Quinn just woke up." Matt's voice is shaken up. "Are you at the hospital?" I asked "Yeah. Are you gonna come over?" I hummed in response. "Be over soon, just let me go pick up Nash." I said. We said our goodbyes and then hung up.

I looked down at Madelyn in front of me, she is still sound asleep. I carefully get off the couch without desturbing Mads. I go upstairs find an Nike tee shirt and my Nike sweatpants. I slid my shoes on and grab my keys. "Where are you going?" I freeze. "Oh hey Shawn. I'm going to pick up Nash." He nods. "How far does Nash live away?" He asked. " I don't know. Like 20 to 25 minutes away."I shrug. "Great that's plenty enough time for me to talk to you." Now I know where he is going with this. "Um Shawn I don't think right now is the perfect time-" he cuts me off. "Cameron I just found out my Girl best friend is pregnant by one of my best guy friends. I deserve a little explanation and I need to know who not to tell." I sigh knowing he won this one. "Hurry and get dressed we got some things to do." He runs upstairs

About 5 minutes later Shawn and I are in my car. "So?" Shawn started. "So what?" I said quickly. "How long has she been pregnant?" I thought from a second. "2 and a half months." I said. "Whoa. Does anyone know?" He asked. "Nope, just you." He slowly nodded his head. "What'd the name gonna be?" He said looking at me. "I dont know. We haven't dicuss this yet." I tapped my fingers on the string wheel. "You should talk to her about it. And when you do, I'd like to know the name. I hope it's a girl." He said smiling. "Why?" I said curios. "Wouldn't you like another Mads but just littler." I smiled at the thought, a little Madelyn would make my entire world perfect. "Yeah I guess that would great." I said as we turned into Nash's house.

We all arrived at the hospital rushing in to be with Matt. "Oh come on! Why would I hurt her? Yes, I did mess up in a relationship with her but that doesn't mean I would want to hurt her! I love her even if we aren't together and I don't see her a lot, it doesn't mean anything has changed!" Matt yelled. We followed his voice down a hall. "Let me see her please." We walked where Matt was, guessing it was by Quinn's room. "Matt what's going on?" Nash spoke up. "They won't let me see her. Apparently I am harmful to her health." We all walk over giving him hugs. "Just give it some time. Let her fully wake up and he aware of her situation and then try to see her." He nodded taking a seat beside her door. "What are you doing?" Shawn asked. "Cam said to wait until I can see her so this is what I'm doing, waiting." We all looked at each other. "Matt that'd not what I meant, I meant-" he cut me off. "I'm waiting here." He said coldly. "Alright then." I said sitting by him. Soon Nash and Shawn caught on and took a seat with us. "What are you guys doing?" Matt asked curious. "Waiting." Nash said. "Why?" I looked at the boys next to me. "Cause you'd do the same if it were one of our problems so I'll do it for you. We are all brothers, we stick together." Shawn spoke up next. "We tell each other everything." Then Nash. "And we help each other out." We all agreed nodding.

2 hours later.

We sat here, without moving unless it was going to the bathroom for 2 hours, telling each other dumb stories and funny things we had recently saw. "Hey guys, I kinda have some big news." I slowly turned my head towards them. "Madelyn is pregnant." I said nonchalantly. I got a lot of 'What?' At first but then slowly turned into congratulating me and telling me how happy they are. "Whoa. We are gonna be like uncles soon." We all laughed at Nash. "It's gonna be great. I guess you guys can be my kids uncles as long as I can be your kids uncle." They all nodded and agreed with my deal.

Soon it was almost 9am and we all decided it was time to go get some food. "Hi I'm Matthew Espinosa, and I was here to visit Quinn Powell and I need to go get some breakfast but if she wants me or anything like that, tell her I'll be back right after lunch." The nurse nodded and Matt told her a thanks before we left to get some food. I've never seen Matt care this much, there's no way in hell he could of hurt her.