chapter 27

*1 week later
Mads p.o.v*

I'm in the waiting room of a hospital. Since my seizures I have had to get blood work. This is my second time this week. I'm completely okay with it as long as it'll figure out what's going on with me. Thankfully I have not have another seizure since that night. That I know of. Cam hasn't been around so he wouldn't know either. It's been a week and somethings up with him. He won't let me touch his phone, he won't hug or kiss me, he gets up eats breakfast then comes homes around 1am. It's ridiculous. But I've been with Matt lately. He's really helping me out. He keeps me company while I make him food. My phone started vibrating. I picked it up and it was Matt. "Madelyn?" He asked. "Uh yes?" His voice had a worried/angry tone to it. "Cameron, and Nash got arrested." I froze. "Why?" I croaked out. "Just meet me in 30 minutes. " Matt what about my blood work?" I asked. "Um. I'll pick you up after it. I'm on my way, I'll wait for you." I said okay and then I hung up. "Ms. Russell. We have an available seat for blood work." I nodded and stood up.

After my blood work I saw Matt sitting in the waiting room. "Hey Matt" I smiled as I gave him a hug. "Hello Madelyn." He said as we broke the hug. "Did you find anything out yet?" I asked. "Nope. Except some people are there and Nash got out but Cam didnt." He said. I sighed. "Ready?" He sighed. I nodded and he headed off to the car.

We arrived at the police station. We walked to the front desk and told them who we are here to bail out. They lead us to Cameron in a temporary jail cell. "What the hell did you do?!" I whisper yelled. "Just be quiet. Thus doesn't involve you." He growled. "Fine then I just won't bail you out cause it doesn't involve me." I said walking away but Matt stopped me. "Where's everyone else?" Matt asked. "They went to get cash to bail me out." He shrugged. "How much?" I asked. "2500" he said. "What did you do? That's a lot Cameron. I can't believe you. You're a grown man, start acting like it." I said. "Shut up. This grown man, pays fit everything for us." He growled. "Whatever Cameron. I don't care. Cause obviously you don't. Remember the last time we spent time together. I had a seizure. Then you left. What would happen if I had another one, I could of died! But you don't care. I don't want to see you tonight. So spend the night somewhere else. I'm already used to going to be alone." I walked away as Cameron put his head down. "Don't you think that was harsh?" Matt asked. "He did it to himself." I said.

Matt dropped me off after dinner. I walk inside and there was Cameron. He stood up and came towards me. I walked upstairs as soon as he got close. I didn't want to talk to him. He didn't have to act like that, I was there to help him and he had to act like that. It's just not right. I went into my room and locked it. I heard a knock. "Madelyn" Cameron croaked. I could tell he had been crying. I unlocked the door and Cam walked in. His eyes were all red and his hair was all messy. "Please forgive me. I was just angry with what happened. I hadn't calmed down then, I'm sorry." He said tearing up again. I gave him a long hug. "I forgive you" I said into his warm chest. "Will you tell me what happened?" I mumbled.

*Cams p.o.v*

"Will you tell me what happened?" I broke the hug and sat on her bed. I nodded and I began to tell her what happened as I relived it in my mind.

~Flashback~

"Cameron this is the only way. We have 45 minutes to get there, we have to hurry." Nash said. "Why are we even doing this?" I said. "You know why." He said harshly. "I don't understand either." Hayes said quietly. "I understand he hurt you but-" Hayes was cut off by Nash. "NO BUTS! WE PLANNED THIS NOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!" He screamed. "What is wrong with you?! I understand he beat the crap about of you but that doesn't mean we jump him for payback!" I whisper yelled. "Y'all can back out but I need to do this. I need revenge." Nash started to walk away. "You're insane. You're literally insane Nash!" He turned about. "All I want is this one thing! Is that bad?!" He yelled. I turned to Hayes who gave me sad look. "If he jumps him by himself, the guy will crush him, I don't want my brother hurt even if he is insane." He said quietly.

"Hurry now. Put your hoods up. He should walk by here any moment. He will have all black on, like us" Nash whispered. We waited until we saw a tall man with all black. "Is that him?" I asked. "I can't tell but it's exactly on time. Let's do this." We ran onto him and punched and kicked him for a minute or so. "I got his wallet." Hayes said. "Oh no. Oh god no." Hayes croaked. "It's not the guy. It's a..it's a..." Hayes looked like he saw a ghost. "Police officer" Nash started running. Hayes dropped the wallet and ran. "Guys you can't leave! He could be very hurt! Guys!" I shouted. "Hey officer, are you okay?" I started to shake him a little. I called 911 and told them where I was. They came and took the officer into the ambulance. A please officer came up to me and put me against there car. "Cameron Dallas you are under arrest." He said putting me in hand cuffs and putting me into the car.

~End of Flashback~

I put my head down as I stroked through my hair. "Oh my god." She said. "At least you had the courage to stay with the officer." She said. "But you did beat him up" she added. "I know." I signed. I knew what I did was wrong but Nash was so convincing. He was insane to do that. I was insane to follow him. "Can we please go to bed. It's been a long day and I want to sleep." I sighed. "It's only 7:30" Mads chuckled. "I don't care. Just turn she TV on and cuddle with me." I laughed. She nodded and soon I found myself drifting asleep.

Here's the update. Keep voting and commenting. Thanks! If I get more than 10 votes or 5 comments, I'll update asap. So vote or comments. Thank you!!