chapter 32

*Cam's p.o.v*

   I just got home. And I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I just kissed Madelyn and now I'm sitting watching tv, alone. I want her back but I'm not ready yet. I'm still stressed about every little thing. I went to a Therapist and a specialist. They said I had too much on my plate and u need to take a while off but I csnt. I have too much going in right now and I can't just stop. But honestly I think I've gotten worse. Without Madelyn nothing seems right and I can't think straight because I am always thinking about her. I picked my phone up and called Madelyn. "Hello?" She answered. "Can you come home?" I asked. "Baby girl come over and dance with me!" A man in the back round shouted and Madelyn laughed. "Be right there." Madelyn said. "Are..Are really you cheating on me?" I tried to keep myself calm and held back tears. "Huh? Cam?" She yelled. "Madelyn text me where you are. " I said. "Oh I uh. Got to go. See you soon. Uh..bye" she said quickly. "Wait madelyn." I shouted.

   I decided to call Matt and ask him. But he didn't know. All he said he knew is she left with Sammy. Which kind of made me upset. She left the bar with a guy, a guy she just met. I called everyone but no one knows where she is. I know she's safe but I don't want her alone with so many guys. I decided to just sit and watch Netflix until I fell asleep.

   I was watching Grey's Anatomy when someone knocked on the door. I went and opened the door. There was Sam and Mads. "She's very drunk. She kept talking about you so I brought her here." He said holding her up so she didn't fall. "Thanks I'll take her." I said. Sam turned around and left. "Oh I forgot to give her my number." He said. "Trust me. She doesn't need it." I said shutting the door.

    I sat madelyn on the couch. Then I went to the fridge and got Mads a couple bottles of water. "Here drink all of these then you can go to bed. You need to sober up." Her eyes got widen and then she said something to herself but willing drank both water bottles. Her and I started to doze off on the couch.

  I woke up to Madelyn literally laying on top of me. "Madelyn get up" I said shaking her. "What? Oh sorry" she said wiping drool off her face. "You drooled on me" I laughed. "Sorry" she laughed. "What to get breakfast?" I asked. "Uh sure" she said. We got dressed and then headed to my car.

  It was silent the whole ride until Madelyn spoke up. "Are we still together?" Her tone was quiet. "I don't know Mads." I sighed. "Do you think we could work it out?" I put my hand on her thigh. "I think we can. We've been through a lot. This is just an obstacle." I pulled into a small dinner. "I think we can too. But I have a question." I turned the car off. I looked at her for a response. "Do you see yourself having a life and kids with me?" She asked hesitately. "Yes." I said looking into her eyes. She got out of the car and I followed, she came over to me and gave me a hug. "I love you" she said. "I love you too." I gave her a kiss and then we walked hand in hand into the dinner. I took a picture of our hands and posted it on Instagram

   camerondallas: so excited to be with my girl again i've missed her so much

     I slid my phone into my pocket and order breakfast. Madelyn and i talked for a while about our relationship and i felt a lot better after we talked. I guess just us talking it through really worked. I'm just glad she is back with me cause I don't know what I'd do without her again. It was horrible.

    We finished breakfast and then I dropped her off at Matt's to get her stuff and Matt said he would drop her off around dinner time because she felt bad so she's taking Matt to lunch.she felt bad for staying at matts house for such a long time. I know I just got Mads back but I want her to still be able to hang out with her guy friends. I don't want to be controlling.

I got home and I started to watch whatever was on TV. Madelyn came home and sat on the couch with me. "Wanna cuddle?" I nodded. She snuggled up as close as she could and out her face in my neck. She started to kiss my neck and then she put her hand up my shirt. "Woah Madelyn are you sure you want to do this? Cause you know what it leads to." I said. "Cam I'm ready." She said bitting her lip.

  Hiya everyone! Sorry for a late update but I promise I'll update in a two or 3 days because of the such late update. Mads and Cam are back together! But are you ready for the next chapter? Comment what you think and vote to tell me y'all like the book! Thank you all! See you guys soon!